SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

So Transport are trying to take my license back off me as they f**ked up, yeap they f**ked up. They worked out they gave me my opens inside the 3 year window haha, PLUS ontop of that they didnt add on the extra suspension times on my P's. Now they wana put me on a suspensed license or a 1 year thing, but im like you cant offer me that, Ive only lost 9 points out of 12. I have 3 left, its your problem u f**ked up, plus i'm well into me having my opens, you cant just go back in time haha

RTA suck :)

Edited by Nismo_Boy

So Transport are trying to take my license back off me as they f**ked up, yeap they f**ked up. They worked out they gave me my opens inside the 3 year window haha, PLUS ontop of that they didnt add on the extra suspension times on my P's. Now they wana put me on a suspensed license or a 1 year thing, but im like you cant offer me that, Ive only lost 9 points out of 12. I have 3 left, its your problem u f**ked up, plus i'm well into me having my opens, you cant just go back in time haha

RTA suck :(

thats funny as :)

HAHAHAHAHA

Thats awesome Josh...

Walk in and demand to see the boss, when the boss comes out go "NO, the boss, the premier, arhhh f**k it give me the prime minister"

In the mean time look at this (tiny v8) ---> http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=i3VVI6Auvys&...feature=related

Was on the phone for 2 hours yesterday and was at RTA for about an hour today. the 1st two at RTA couldnt help, the3rd was just as confused an didnt know what to do.

Head office called me before a said they are still trying to work out what to do with me. I said its simple. I have 9 points gone, 3 left. You do nothing as you cant change the past.

When i loose those last 3 then come see me

Queensland transport are pretty messed up, a while ago when i lived in melb, i got my learners and what not, and it expired in 9 years, yep, valid for 9 years (good ol' VicRoads),

when i moved up here, i was still on my learners and what does Queensland Transport do, takes it down to 3, not that i needed it for that long...money making scheme anyone?

hey guys, Anna here, coming to you live from the confines of my parents spare bedroom courtesy of a mobile phone. I am couped up here while my mum teacher music to a family of feral kids. They take atleast 2 shits each whilst here, as well as the boy pissing on the front lawn, and the girls going through all the bedroom drawers. f**k

hey guys, Anna here, coming to you live from the confines of my parents spare bedroom courtesy of a mobile phone. I am couped up here while my mum teacher music to a family of feral kids. They take atleast 2 shits each whilst here, as well as the boy pissing on the front lawn, and the girls going through all the bedroom drawers. f**k

sounds like fun times. can i come visit? :)