SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

just found out a previous client of mine is using a logo design i was working on for her she rejected the design and told me to stop all work i was doing for her business because it was taking too long to get what she wanted

she is using the design I did with a slight change to one of the elements as far as i know i can screw her for this - she aint gonna be happy when i turn up with a bill!!

So Transport are trying to take my license back off me as they f**ked up, yeap they f**ked up. They worked out they gave me my opens inside the 3 year window haha, PLUS ontop of that they didnt add on the extra suspension times on my P's. Now they wana put me on a suspensed license or a 1 year thing, but im like you cant offer me that, Ive only lost 9 points out of 12. I have 3 left, its your problem u f**ked up, plus i'm well into me having my opens, you cant just go back in time haha

RTA suck :(

ROFLCOPTER NO MORE PORSHE MIDNIGHT RUNS

Hey shane bish, Wheres my flame pics. :D

i can make some good flaming GTST material if u want.

u wouldnt fit, shes 14....

interesting.. :worship:

just found out a previous client of mine is using a logo design i was working on for her she rejected the design and told me to stop all work i was doing for her business because it was taking too long to get what she wanted

she is using the design I did with a slight change to one of the elements as far as i know i can screw her for this - she aint gonna be happy when i turn up with a bill!!

bill her ass

my mate put a T3 33 GTST turbo on his 1.5L na honda.. then he just put a Vtec head on. and i just did his timing belts and stuff..

weird thing was. i put it in gear got someone on foot brakes to lock the driveline and still getting the crank to spin..???

hmm went to drift practice to watch ARE31 is doin really well and same with DRFT R33 GTST.

i wish i was out ther. time to get my car runnign again. lol

maybe if it wasnt a defected pos ud be a o k lolz

as far as i was aware anything I design or take a photo of I own the copyright until I say otherwise that is usually by form of letter stating I no longer hold copyright

photo's u would need to prove u took, ur art well.. well uhave them saved in programs, so thats easy. I searched google, a bit came up. Key word it down to your industy or art work, should find something

get this: I quote her $760 to design a logo for her she basicly laughs at me and says dont worry about it she will get somewhere cheap to do it im like ok now worries go get some quotes, thinking to myself good luck!

bout 2 weeks later i get a call - Dan, I have been getting quotes and they are all like in the thousands!! One place wanted $7500! Im like yeah... did you think I was trying to rip you off or something? She goes on to say how much she loves the other work i have done for her and how she wants me to do her logo now...

So i sent here first set of concepts, she made some changes then sent changes to what she wanted, she was basicly satisfied at this point just wanted one more change and it should be good to go, any ways I get a call a week later (I had not done the change yet) She starts ranting and raving Im taking long and she wants me to stop all work I was doing for her business blah blah blah!

Next thing I find she took my artwok into someone and got a slight modification done and is using it as her new logo

This woman was my gf's boss and was supposed to be a "friend"