SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

TT on a 25PFC. Piece of if you have a clue. Your choice of twin AFM, single AFM, maybe even MAP with a suitable converter. Clearly an old Dingo can't teach himself new tricks.

where do you get this converter you speak of? are they $$$?

thats awesome dude! Still around in its same form?

Sorta... It's got a pfc dejetro now, i had 1000cc injectors which i think he kept, but its now got a fuel cell or something with bigger pumps, last I heard the turbo's where blown up and it was going twin 35/40's or the likes to chase 9's. Pretty sure It now has a PPG box in it too

i jus joined the SAU qld forums, (for some reason hadnt done it yet) and to my surprise, and dismay, rogercordia has plastered his gay ass thread there as well, why....whyyyyy!

lol..

look at the events section ther is a TND come to it

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?s=&amp...ost&p=12094

2x hks 25/30's

ORLY...

why HKS..?

If you get caught racing on the highway your obviously not going fast enough :P

...oh dear..

i dnt knw,.. what goes thru ur mind when u get caught racing..?

i remember back in the GTR having a cop zoom past me as i was giving it to a WRX.. well over speed limit out near inala.. and the cop zooms past bottoms out on a bump and i just drove the other way.. wtf..?

oh and i smashed the wrxie

was a few years back wasnt it..

garrett would have been sufficient

I wanted a brand name turbo. Im well aware garrett would have been fine, i just much rather say I have Trust/HKS ect. Some things it doesnt faze me, EG: the pistons werent forged jap items

I wanted a brand name turbo. Im well aware garrett would have been fine, i just much rather say I have Trust/HKS ect. Some things it doesnt faze me, EG: the pistons werent forged jap items

Plus the RnD on cars built somewhat the same, incl RH9 cars made the choice easyier to pick the HKS