SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Still looks like ass though..

R35 yes

nearly 4pm, nearly time to go home, yay, some one sell me an apexi power intake bracket.. else ill be making one...:ph34r:

give me money and ill make

Aaahhh soooo, yo have smok for ozzy boy, ruv you rong time.

wtf.?

you're right... it's more shane like to beg :wub:

... to get any sort of action

soo true

letkun00img600x45011961pk1.jpg

thoughts??

LM GTs? correct.?

i dont really get much of a choice in the 4 stud pattern, they are made in limited numbers.

plus my car is black... so bronze suits??

yes it does. seen my 180sx.? black with bronze rimmos

i think about them when i maturbate....i mean errr yeah get them! :)

+1 more so top secret gold volk GT-Cs only if they came in 4 stud.

ie. fords and holdens! Geoff would know, cause there would be a set on his xr8 uterus :yes:

bahaha

4stud ftw.. no point going 5 stud unless i wanna run the R32 GTR rear end.

LM GTs? correct.?

lm gt4 correct

yes it does. seen my 180sx.? black with bronze rimmos

noice... thats what i want to hear

+1 more so top secret gold volk GT-Cs only if they came in 4 stud.

they are a tasty rim too.

another favorite are the ssr professors, rare'ish in 4stud.

wish they made the do-luck double6 in 4 stud.

lm gt4 correct

noice... thats what i want to hear

they are a tasty rim too.

another favorite are the ssr professors, rare'ish in 4stud.

wish they made the do-luck double6 in 4 stud.

evening eugene whats kicking bro.

yay. my rim spotting skills are awesome.

Drift teks are very similar. aswell

hey there, just got home from work.

ohhh some SSR works came up on ns.com under thuy homerrules thread.

also i love CE28Ns and XD9s friggen noice. but alas im either getting dori teks or emotion CR kais

i've been following thuy's thread - some are nice, but out of my budget for racing rims.

CE28Ns are another nice one... XD9s are alright, but i prefer them on a more aggressive S15 type car.

l_bd5bb17cbe7ecc5a9c39f13e7608d9c3.jpg

bronze on black car..

haha dnt have them plates no more..

wanna get white doriteks

doriteks = drifteks? i have read conflicting reports about them clearing the bigger sumitomo brakes, and plus i dont like seeing the other empty stud holes.

those rims you posted have some wierd spoke/offset/dish pattern. no way in hell that rim would fit big brakes under it.

i've been following thuy's thread - some are nice, but out of my budget for racing rims.

CE28Ns are another nice one... XD9s are alright, but i prefer them on a more aggressive S15 type car.

doriteks = drifteks? i have read conflicting reports about them clearing the bigger sumitomo brakes, and plus i dont like seeing the other empty stud holes.

those rims you posted have some wierd spoke/offset/dish pattern. no way in hell that rim would fit big brakes under it.

yeah thuys stuff is expensive as. but he dnt sell shit either. XD9s are nice.

yeah ive read that the drifteks clear R32 GTST R33 GTST and R32GTR calipers. but also heard of them not.

as my mates R33 GTST got 1mm clearance on them.. pfft pretty lame.

yeah the rims i have are and older volk copy. they are light as hell to be honest. lighter than my old enkeis.

im planning on using Std SR rims and using a 5mm spacer with them. should clear. should..

if all else fails some work cr kai emotions will work.

yeah thuys stuff is expensive as. but he dnt sell shit either. XD9s are nice.

yeah ive read that the drifteks clear R32 GTST R33 GTST and R32GTR calipers. but also heard of them not.

as my mates R33 GTST got 1mm clearance on them.. pfft pretty lame.

yeah the rims i have are and older volk copy. they are light as hell to be honest. lighter than my old enkeis.

im planning on using Std SR rims and using a 5mm spacer with them. should clear. should..

if all else fails some work cr kai emotions will work.

no true, he doesn't sell crap stuff - but he does put a large mark up on the rims he gets. mostly from the yahoo auctions i believe.

yeah i was after some light rims, my sparcos are light - and these lm gt4s are lighter again 7.6kg each!! in negotiations with the seller, should get an answer by tomorrow night. hopefully be able to reduce some weight and get more response.

yeah 7.6kg is amazingly light. they do look like the Bee*R, but i think Bee*R copied the lmgt4????? maybe?

i havent tried the wheel alignment system properly to be honest, it's pretty much a no brainer - it's simple physics there's really not much margin for error unless you're a complete idiot.

won't be doing track days for a while, i'm in the final stint of my honours at uni - will be graduating mid 2008, so it's one of those times where you buckle down and just do it. if i get these rims, i'll be throwing on some semi slicks, with the wheel alignment setup and my camber/castor bushes i'll be looking at shaving off another 3-5 seconds hopefully.

watch out ianb :)

the Drifteks clear my Brembos easy....but that has a bigger rotor too so the caliper is further from the hub giving more clearence

the Drifteks clear my Brembos easy....but that has a bigger rotor too so the caliper is further from the hub giving more clearence

i think mark was talking about the 'copy' drifteks. not the ones you have

i think mark was talking about the 'copy' drifteks. not the ones you have

there is copies of Drifteks now!

copies of drifteks which were copies of BeeRs which were copies of LMGT4s...the world as gone crazy lol