SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Can I ask, and answer honestlly...

Would you modify a brand new car???

Considering you have a perfectlly good car and all its gonna do is burn more fuel if you f**k with it...?

Also you would loose factory warranty and it could end up being a 50k+ mistake???

Would you honestlly modify???

Cause i think im talking myself out of it, that and id be killed by the mrs for touching another car...

Pussy!

also like to say thankyou to optus for putting ther technical service team in friggen india. or should i say hire a bunch of the over ther to take my call. i got up the lady telling me it was my modema nd router problem wher it says my optus account has been suspended. spoke to the manager after 20mins of asking for him and shouting at her. and in the end i entered my credit card details in again and redid the account. i just needed my damn password which was suprisingly the friggen alphabet!

thanks optus. U FAIL

who should i change my internet account over to. i want 20GB p/month at least and no slow shit connection for cheap as possible

and cheers shane for sending me the sms sayin bank is cancelled. stupid rain. looked out the window at 3.30 and it was pouring. my mate checked the site told me cancelled then shane sms. cheers bud.

when u guys headin out next time.?

3000th page!!

uh col since when do cars use more fuel when u put a free flowing exhaust on?

and hell i would modify the new GTR

40 PPP n00b :ph34r:

and cheers shane for sending me the sms sayin bank is cancelled. stupid rain. looked out the window at 3.30 and it was pouring. my mate checked the site told me cancelled then shane sms. cheers bud.

when u guys headin out next time.?

no worries mate :nyaanyaa:

it was wednesday, but not sure now

3000 pages of utter shite all in the one place. Congratulations to all those involved!! :)

40 PPP n00b :)

Oh the irony..........

el oh el

computer is giving me the shits: Anyone know why all of a sudden when i save a file it defaults back to the "documents" folder rather than the folder you have been working in?

why its sucks is i make a document then export a pdf for client approval and every time i make a pdf it defaults back to documents folder so you need to navigate back through the folders to the client folder your working on?

make sense?

its shit and takes up my valuable time.