SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

lol hey thats the highest post count i have on any of the forums i frequent

that being said what other forums do you guys use?

I use them all, although i post the most on this one.

ns.com

pf.com

bc.com

and other car ones

And a few american car an non car forums

computer is giving me the shits: Anyone know why all of a sudden when i save a file it defaults back to the "documents" folder rather than the folder you have been working in?

why its sucks is i make a document then export a pdf for client approval and every time i make a pdf it defaults back to documents folder so you need to navigate back through the folders to the client folder your working on?

make sense?

its shit and takes up my valuable time.

u need to edit ur adobe pdf printer driver

load up adobe, open a pdf file, go to print, select the printer as "Adobe PDF", hit the properties box, under the "Adobe PDF Settings" tab theres a dropdown for "Adobe PDF Output Folder", hit the browse button to the right and selcect the location u want it to default to. hit ok and ok again and then it should be set.

thanks shane

I don't think that will work for me as I'm not really "printing" pdf's as you would in most other applications I am using the pdf export feature, and this is happening across the board not just exporting pdf's its saving / save as

if you creat a file save it in a folder then wanted to save a copy of it you would "save as" usualy it would default to save the file over the one you just created as it would be going to save in the same folder - mine is constantly defaulting back to the "documents" folder

AAAARRRGH!

otherwise, just make a copy of it in the same document, and grab the scale tool and scale it up to match,

or jus work out 35% of the original dimensions and then enter what the original dimensions would have been for the small image

BAH...what program are u usin..

Edited by RusH_