SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

it is vector :rofl:

i am trying to work it out thats why i have asked the whore town!

problem is i dont know the original dimensions all i knos it 35% of the original dimensions and i suck at mathematics

lol @ 58 banana

lol trial and error, good ol dodgy way

ah shit, jus take the dimesions u have and divide them by 0.35

that will give u the original height and width

Edited by RusH_

if u dnt kno the original dimensions, how do u know it wasnt right...lol

cause i already tryed it!! :)

thanks for your help!

where do you work anyway? I think i may have already asked you that?

Your website doesn't like safari either...

lol, it doesnt like much, needs work, only likes IE and a lil of firefox...its a wip, ne how, im a graphic designer for a Fleet Imaging company (and no u havent asked me lol),

print and design graphics for the sides of trucks and stuff

Edited by RusH_

My dad has a sign company (its been our family business for around 30 years) Glindemann Signs down at Bethania

I have my own business doing graphic design worked solely for myself for about a year and a half but have decided to get a regular job to have some stable income for a while + get more experience

Im working at Stateside its a promotional products company at woolongabba but still do the freelance on the side ofcourse!

just had a look at the total fleet website some nice work on there aye! I cant wait to see some of the prints the mutoh is going to be capable of - they are takin their sweet arse time with delivery though it was supposed to be in mid november!

man i am so bored today, i've only been workin here for a few weeks, my boss isnt here, well the guy who knows more than me, but the two bosses are around, i jus have no idea what im doin lol, i've been left high and dry, i hope ppl dnt start asking for stuff printed etc on jobs i dont know lol...