SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I'm just watching American Pie: The Naked Mile, and the stiffler cousin reminds me so much of you joshie! Even like the crazy looks he does :woot:

I havent seen american pie in so long!! Stifflers cousin is so good haha. Im going to watch a hole heap of dvd's a mate burnt for me, think its got Hot Rod(s) on it, im told it's funny?

U back in Bris now?

Diff angle <3

06122007174.jpg

Awww <3

Everyone else is just a player hater!

06122007167.jpg

tehehe that's cute. I'm gonna get one for Andy for christmas haha he'll prolly bash me for it though. A MUST for the correct purchase of flat brim caps is it has to have a sticker of authenticity on it :woot:

tehehe that's cute. I'm gonna get one for Andy for christmas haha he'll prolly bash me for it though. A MUST for the correct purchase of flat brim caps is it has to have a sticker of authenticity on it :woot:

LOL! I dont have one, but yes for the true ca$h money balla, the sticker is a must!!!

Andy an I can be like the yeronga flat brim crew

I havent seen american pie in so long!! Stifflers cousin is so good haha. Im going to watch a hole heap of dvd's a mate burnt for me, think its got Hot Rod(s) on it, im told it's funny?

U back in Bris now?

Haven't seen Hot Rods so I wouldn't know. Andy & I haven't bought a DVD in years, and in the last 2 weeks we've bought about 20 of the bastards. All in the $8.95 & $12.95 bins at Kmart & BigW. Winah!

Yeh back in Bris, have been for a few days. I'll be gone again soon though, gotta start packing this unit up tomorrow. Not looking forward to packing in this stinkin heat :woot:

Spanners down for me for the rest of the night

did u get stuck on a siezed exhaust stud.. penetrene it and come back to it in the morning.

I'm just watching American Pie: The Naked Mile, and the stiffler cousin reminds me so much of you joshie! Even like the crazy looks he does :woot:

damn them movies are lame now.

But arent u old?

yes he is. old and jolly. reminds me of a shaven santa claus

Exactly Geoff, I want to get closer so it's not as far for me to drive when I wanna chuck skids oh your back lawn.

silvias/180sx chuck good skids..

I WILL NOT DISCUSS ILLEGALL ACTIVITY ON A PUBLIC IPB BOARD... (edited Col)

wtf...

i want to hit u.. for being gay.. and also hit u for may not being gay but playing around as a joke. shane is getting happy at the thought of another fagot on here

yeh im getting sick of u :woot:

Exactly Geoff, I want to get closer so it's not as far for me to drive when I wanna chuck skids oh your back lawn.

hi5 :sorcerer: