SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Yeah well i guess there are $3mill properties all over the place these days...

But all i remember of Yeronga was doing some work on a Microwave dish at the tafe (UQ/Yeronga link) and at lunch time walking from the tafe to the local Dominos for pizza and seeing dirty needles and drug related junk in the gutters and down the side alleys...

Ewwww :D

Edit: Yeah so why the move???

On that route you would have passed our house.....and I have never seen any drug stuff except the odd bottle of paint at the train station. It must have been a truly eventful day for you to see that stuff in one day when we have seen nothing of the sort in nearly 5 years! Also I don't know what side alleys you speak of... I know the entire area, including most of Annerley, Moorooka, Fairfield & Rocklea, and there are no "side alleys" to speak of... you must have been in the valley or something and just didn't notice.

I remember passing through your suburb one day, and I noticed 4 decapitated hookers with 23 flailing tenticles and a meth lab stall, like little kids sell lemonade at in the states. Also there was an entire exposed psychiatric ward full of zombies and centaurs feasting on the carcases of import drivers. Amazing shit!

Oh, and we're moving because Andy is having a while off work and we're just going to float around and visit family and friends. Also moving cos rent in this area atm is averaging about $300 a week for a 2 bedroom place. It's gone up so much recently... it must be becuase it's such a dive & bogans can now afford since the centrelink payments have gone up to $3000 a fortnight.

Just joshin ya Col, I just find it highly impossible that you can judge an area in which you spent a day, when we have lived here so long and had nothing but sweet memories. The streets are wide and tree lined, the facilities are bountiful & there is such a huge sense of community spirit... and NONE of that f*kin delfin manufactured community bullshit.

The thing is though... I only lived in Windsor for 6 months, and it made me HATE the Northside. No matter the price of houses ANYWHERE on the northside, I would never live there. So it goes to show that one experience can truly make a huge impression :D

this one time, i went to yeronga and liek anna made cookies with nuts and like tried to kill me.

crazy stuff

Sif try to kill you! You know how shit my memory is :) I baked those cookies cos I was getting a visit from you, I thought they'd make you smile :D

HELLO KIDS.

RB25NEO IS OUT :)

took an hour. and kept getting stuck on the million sensors on the P/S lines.. that and the million ground wires off the engine.

took some pics.

the hit pushed the engine onto the heater hoses and smashed them. pushed the chassis rail onto the bottom radiator hose which cut it in two :D

gonna pull the manifolds off soon

I remember passing through your suburb one day, and I noticed 4 decapitated hookers with 23 flailing tenticles and a meth lab stall, like little kids sell lemonade at in the states. Also there was an entire exposed psychiatric ward full of zombies and centaurs feasting on the carcases of import drivers. Amazing shit!

In your quoted words "Thats a good story kid" :D

Nah I do remember walking down a path between houses near the train line... Does that help any???

One day spent in Yeronga and it was fair to say I saw a bad light on the area, have never been there again...

But i guess you could walk into lets say "Herston" and have a shit day and see like 3 bums and a guy collecting used smokes and think what a dive...

You must admit the dead birds on the roof of the tafe was pretty funny... :)

Oh, and we're moving because Andy is having a while off work and we're just going to float around and visit family and friends. Also moving cos rent in this area atm is averaging about $300 a week for a 2 bedroom place. It's gone up so much recently... it must be becuase it's such a dive & bogans can now afford since the centrelink payments have gone up to $3000 a fortnight.

Yeah rentals are going up as are morgages as are the price of eggs in the supermarket...

Inflation sucks garlic chicken balls... Nothing we can do abotu it I guess... Arh well...

So what about the EVO, taking time off work does this mean no Evo???

In your quoted words "Thats a good story kid" :P

So what about the EVO, taking time off work does this mean no Evo???

hahaha, if you're gonna use my quotes, get them right... "that's a f**kin awesome story kid" :D

And he's still getting paid while he's off work, so it's not an issue. The evo was never going to be a here and now thing, it's gonna be ATLEAST 6 months til we see that... but he's having confusing thoughts anyway so who knows!

it seems mark aka aphid has been on my account again, bastard, for all of u hoo are wondering i am not gay, altho sometimes i think aphid wishes i was:S

;) who the hell are you :ermm: