SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

lool, ur a loner at 2am, is that a suprise? if i was up, i would have replied ;)

This is what I was up till 3:30 finishing off!

Draphic design = late nights but thats the only way I roll

mediakit.jpg

A quote worth preserving for the ages. Nice one.

ha, i'm full of em this week. Must be something in the koolaid i've been drinking lots of...

But seriously, there is nothing worse than buying in one of those communities. Once the contract is up, the place falls to shit. The gardens or lakes aren't maintained and more and more bogans move in. Andy's sister is a property valuer earning about $300 an hour, and she told us not long ago that under no circumstances, even if our lives depended on it, were we to EVER purchase a property in any of the 'lakes' districts or such similar communities. She said that they may rise ever so slightly in value, but the drop is enormous and the company you have to keep whilst living there is not worth it. Not to mention they're all in the sticks ;) i'd honestly purchase in Ipswich before i'd purchase anywhere else atm. She reckons it is going to have a MASSIVE boom real soon. It's so close to brissie, and is now becoming like Paramatta is to Sydney. And most of the houses there are older style which I :D

This is what I was up till 3:30 finishing off!

Draphic design = late nights but thats the only way I roll

mediakit.jpg

Hot damn, is that what you do? Man I wish I was creative like that.

But seriously, there is nothing worse than buying in one of those communities. Once the contract is up, the place falls to shit. The gardens or lakes aren't maintained and more and more bogans move in. Andy's sister is a property valuer earning about $300 an hour, and she told us not long ago that under no circumstances, even if our lives depended on it, were we to EVER purchase a property in any of the 'lakes' districts or such similar communities. She said that they may rise ever so slightly in value, but the drop is enormous and the company you have to keep whilst living there is not worth it. Not to mention they're all in the sticks :) i'd honestly purchase in Ipswich before i'd purchase anywhere else atm. She reckons it is going to have a MASSIVE boom real soon. It's so close to brissie, and is now becoming like Paramatta is to Sydney. And most of the houses there are older style which I :ermm:

Hot damn, is that what you do? Man I wish I was creative like that.

The exception to this rule is Noosa Waters, in Noosa. If you can find a water front block it’s from $2million, more for the right aspect, size and street name,

Not bad for something that was only $280,000 back in the very early 1990’s.

The problem is with Estate living is, its cheap house and land package’s and even cheaper for builders spec homes.

They get filled with rentals very quick thus the downfall of the estate. Once the estate has finished its stages, and the quick turn over sales have finished people start either renovating (lets say 5years+ and you you start replacing the cheaper spec items with higher end items) then re selling or living. It’s taken 17 years for the “back lots” that aren’t water front that was the rental filled part of Noosa Waters to start becoming even more trendy as the rental price’s have been pushed so far up the bogan market is driven else where.

These homes in the “back lots” are now pushing $900,000 - $1.6mil, where as in the big boom we had 6 or so years ago, they were only $500,000 homes.

I see the point everyone is making here though. What ever floats your boat, money can be made north or south in Brisbane, quicker money can be turned over quicker in new estates, bigger money can be turned over in non estate area’s IMHO until the said estate has finished all its stages as has become something like Noosa waters…

And most of the houses there are older style which I :)

Having lived in Peregian Springs, the idea of a new house is appealing as well everything is new, but unless you have built it to your specs they are all rubbish. And having specialized in developments at Century 21, I know just how rubbish they can be..

I tend to agree with you, I personally prefer an older house that’s hasn’t been built off the plan in a non-estate area. Obviously brought up to modern spec.

You’ve seen the house we are in Anna, it’s so crap but you just can’t go past a double block in peregian beach proper that’s across from the beach.

ha, i'm full of em this week. Must be something in the koolaid i've been drinking lots of...

i'd honestly purchase in Ipswich before i'd purchase anywhere else atm. She reckons it is going to have a MASSIVE boom real soon. It's so close to brissie, and is now becoming like Paramatta is to Sydney. And most of the houses there are older style which I :)

Massive boom soon?? Tell he she missed it by | | that much.......

If current prices are to be believed we have just made about $150K in 6 months. It's going crazy babe.

Toured a massive 3 title block with a magnificent Qlder today. Just trying to sort finance and a plan before we make an offer. 750K is a bit steep but it's ripe.

And $300/hr? Awesome and good luck to her. I thought $200/hr for me was a bit steep.

I understand your issues with lakes estates

However if the medium house pricing is high you have very low rentals

In my estate the stage im living in there is only one rental and you can spot it by looking at who has not moved their grass...

However that said if your looking at 600k+ propertys you have a less chance of rentals coming into the area...

All go f off! Logan city is where it @!

and just for the record mine in this B===========================================================>IG

and as for renters not mowing their grass thats just gay people need to get some self respect our renters have always mowed the bloody grass!

Its not exactly hard going, just cause you rent somewhere doesn't mean you shouldn't take pride in your home.

lame.

hey anna i dnt have credit. sorry

i have a full set of calipers here both witht he metal bracket. u still owe me for the interior bits lol

get back to me i might pm u..

Nah s'all good. All sorted :) yes we do owe you for the stuff haha you also still have our initial D dvd's. we'll do a swapsie sometime ;)

All go f off! Logan city is where it @!

and just for the record mine in this B===========================================================>IG

and as for renters not mowing their grass thats just gay people need to get some self respect our renters have always mowed the bloody grass!

Its not exactly hard going, just cause you rent somewhere doesn't mean you shouldn't take pride in your home.

hahah damn straight. Except in the case when you have a shithouse real estate agent like ours, who STILL haven't fixed our oven, toilet, outside light and carpet, even though repeated attempts at phone calls and emails have been made. f**king slack pricks ;)

yes well i noticed this after i posted that the time on my computer differs from the time on the forum by a few mins - it was actually 2:01 on the computer! I did consider the editing of the post but thought it would be interesting to see if anyone picked it up - cookie for shane!

Nah s'all good. All sorted :) yes we do owe you for the stuff haha you also still have our initial D dvd's. we'll do a swapsie sometime ;)

hahah damn straight. Except in the case when you have a shithouse real estate agent like ours, who STILL haven't fixed our oven, toilet, outside light and carpet, even though repeated attempts at phone calls and emails have been made. f**king slack pricks ;)

ohh so i do. its next to the xbox. i might watch them again ;)

consider the debt settled ;)

The forum clock and real EST time sometimes get way outta wack...

There is a thead in the feedback section, I forget why it gets outta sync but it has to be reset by admin from time to time...

As I dont know why it goes outta sync and could be bothered looking im gonna make this up instead in the intrests of whoretown (and Annas lead ;) )...

When the sun and the moon and the planet Mars all line up in a solar event the little mars men have a tanty and as such they start flinging shit in the air like monkeys.

So some of that shit makes it all the way to Saturn, where heaven is of course. And god says "I dont want this shit round here" and so he grabs his dyson and cleans it up.

Upon filling his dyson with shit he cleans it out with some water and pour's the soiled brown water into space where its no longer his problem. So the shit then travels through a black hole and back in time by somewhere between 5 and 15 minutes. Then travels towards earth, coming through the atmosphere it burns up so hot that the poo is gone and all that is left is the water, then as it pass's even further it super heats and turns to gas, which then forms clouds over the earths surface.

So then the clouds travel from all over earth to gather together in a mega storm front over the city of Grenich (the home of time, zero hour) So the clouds are all together having a chindig and all of a sudden then start to pour rain on the good people of Grenich and they get all upset about getting wet, so upset in fact that they fire missles at the clouds and blow then up in the mid sky. The explosion causes the fabric of time to once again rip. The clouds disappear and all of a sudden its 5 to 15 minutes later.

Now the good people of Grenich dont tell us all the time when this happens, cause their all a little embarrised about the situation. So they just click their clocks and watchs forward a wee bit and pretend nothing has happened. However the res tof the world see's that their 5 to 15 minutes out of wack and are a little embarrised to comment and admit they had dropped the ball on time. So they just adjust their clocks forward and pretend they were on the right page already...

So then it comes downunder to a little website called SAU where the clock is a gender confused little bugger. Its gender confused cause clocks dont have a gender. But anyway our little clock hate those mars monkeys, hates then so much that it does not want to change the time to suit cause they through shit into heaven. So the clock gets a regular beating from admin and told to tell the time right.

The End

PS If you read all of this you will see I have a wild imagination and you have wasted 5 to 15 minutes of your day... :)