SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

thats great... :banana:

I love having a new workplace every 2 hours, its the best part of my job and im sure you will agree its the best bit...

Sometime you have crap locations to go to but then other times its great fun...

As you said beats sitting in the same spot all day watching the clock tick down...

looks cool, simple, but i get the impression they dont need a whole lot more,

does the form jus email one of the people from the business the details that were put in? i was teachin myself to do forms a lil while back

your lucky I was tempted to copy and paste the whole site for you!

EXAMPLE OF A TYPICAL TRADE

Say your trading bank is $2500

An Actual Trade - Sporting Event Cricket

Game - England V West Indies (4th test)

Date - June 20th 2007

The dividend for England to win $3.40 for each $1.00 traded.

The dividend for West Indies to win $20.00 for each $1.00 traded.

Total amount of the trade (10% of $2500) $250

This is what we do next

WE TRADE SIMULTANEOUSLY

$125 on England at a fixed price of $3.40 to win, the dividend would be $425 if England win.

$125 on the West Indies at a fixed price of $20.00 the dividend would be $2,500, if the West Indies win

RESULT

England were victorious;

The dividend result was $425.00;

Less the amount placed on England $125.00

Less the amount placed on West Indies $125.00

Total amount traded $250.00

Less total outlay $250.00

A profit of $175.00

This represents a percentage profit on the total outlay of $250 of 70%.

This also represents a percentage profit on the account balance of $2500 of 7%.

Whilst this an excellent result it is not necessarily indicative of the overall outcome of the trades that we place each week, although we have taken the steps to ensure that we can guarantee a minimum return of 12% a month on the amount that is in the clients trading account at the time of the trade.

so ur like a booky?, lol, is this all a betting thing, i mean, im kinda spaced out atm, tired and what not, but frm what ive read it sounds like your making bets on whatever you can in attempt to make a profit

dan, in a few words can ya rephrase the above? im lazy :blink:

Make a minimum guaranteed 12% per month on your money

so ur like a booky?, lol, is this all a betting thing, i mean, im kinda spaced out atm, tired and what not, but frm what ive read it sounds like your making bets on whatever you can in attempt to make a profit

Nah im not a booky in any way shape or form the basics are you give $X to said company and they use "arbitrage" to make you lots of money back but you pay a fairly large up front fee to get in on it

WTS is $10,000 for a 10 year license or subscription to their service paid in full up front so thats a little scary and they recomend you start with a $2500 trading account

It is projected at worst in 10 months your trading account will be $16,000 so thats just your first year!

f**king great quote here:

http://www.automotivehelper.com/topic138988.htm

I was wondering how much a US leagal '96 r33 skyline should cost? I found one with 41 k miles and has been stupidly converted to right hand drive, but I was wondering what a fair price for this would be.
Edited by dano4127

I have got a job? this is just some extra money to play with and I can go traveling at the end of the year come back and buy a house cash

the whole idea is you dont do anything you just throw them some cash and they throw a shit load back at you