im not gay

Col says:

mabwey a little but i poke felmales

Col says:

in the vigana

Joshwa - Is on a natural medication binge says:

in the ass col

Col says:

whats the best bit abouyt a 12 year old girl????

Col says:

when you tuen her over she is a 12 year old boy.....

LOL..

sick man

i like it

Col says:

uy love it

Col says:

i knowu do

what is it i love col

Col says:

i love u

Col says:

alot

Col says:

i gtgt

Col says:

ran out of beer

righto babe

Col says:

cant drive back to the computer

Col says:

will crash

Col says:

oin the the hall way

LOL true aye

Will you two stop sucking each other's dikz!

Although it is amusing to read, the above convo is no proof that Col had been drinking....his spelling is always that bad.

On another note though...wear a condom!

Well, my luck has hit again...

Took Lisa out for Cold Rock at about 8pm tonight. Was heading north on the Centenary and the car just stopped but with some very terminal sounding grinding noises as I quickly pulled onto the shoulder. Popped the hood but with little light I couldn't see anything. Tried to start the car again and the same noise as before was heard. Called RACQ and they arrived quite quickly and provided a torch to see with. Took the oil cap off and turned the motor over and the cams turned..... then stopped.... Timing belt had snapped or fallen off!!!

Can you believe the f#@king luck I am having with this f@#king car!!!

It has been running fairly well since the last disaster (Water pump smashed and drove fan through the radiator...Christmas night...) Just needed a tune. The new radiator was keeping a cooler temp than the old one even in traffic without the shroud...

I am very close to giving up on the bloody thing and buying something stock, mass produced and boring (read Barina???) I may also borrow some money and do it properly and give it all one last shot.

Car has cost me over $50k now and it isn't even a GTR!!!

Well, my luck has hit again...

Took Lisa out for Cold Rock at about 8pm tonight. Was heading north on the Centenary and the car just stopped but with some very terminal sounding grinding noises as I quickly pulled onto the shoulder. Popped the hood but with little light I couldn't see anything. Tried to start the car again and the same noise as before was heard. Called RACQ and they arrived quite quickly and provided a torch to see with. Took the oil cap off and turned the motor over and the cams turned..... then stopped.... Timing belt had snapped or fallen off!!!

Can you believe the f#@king luck I am having with this f@#king car!!!

It has been running fairly well since the last disaster (Water pump smashed and drove fan through the radiator...Christmas night...) Just needed a tune. The new radiator was keeping a cooler temp than the old one even in traffic without the shroud...

I am very close to giving up on the bloody thing and buying something stock, mass produced and boring (read Barina???) I may also borrow some money and do it properly and give it all one last shot.

Car has cost me over $50k now and it isn't even a GTR!!!

:) dude that sucks the wang!

very sorry to hear :rolleyes:

More to follow

Thanks Josh

Although it is amusing to read, the above convo is no proof that Col had been drinking....his spelling is always that bad.

Yes spelling is a challange, I blame it on a bad education...

Took Lisa out for Cold Rock at about 8pm tonight.

<<<<<<<Car broke>>>>>>>

Thats shit house Dave, i feel for you...

Its always disapointing when you spend the time and money doing these things and to have it play up on you like that...

You should put a stocker in it and sell her asap and buy a fresh imported R34 GTT (their under 20k now landed and comp)... Start again on something a little fresher/younger...

But Col, I have it looking beautiful and all the peripherals are there. Great turbo, fantastic ecu, the paint is mint....

Can't do it. One more try with a well put together long motor package and then see what happens. But this is it's last chance!!

Oh, and I want new wheels again too.... G-Max Aspire in 18x9.5" on the back and 18x8.5" on the front, all with Brembo clearance!!!

Not sure yet. At least some bent valves... we will have to open it up on Monday and go from there. Too much damage and a full tilt rebuild will occur. If it is easily fixable them we will leave it at that and get it tuned while it is there.

Hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Went down to rabybay for a bit of fishing today

didnt catch jack shit just one little moses perch

I had my towel set out with my phone and oakley's on it - gust of wind came and picked the whole lot and put it in the drink!!

gf starts squealing at me to jump in and get it even though she is wearing a bikini under her clothes, my shit is now sinking!!!!

so in i go fully clothed to get my stuff lucky for me the phone and sunnies were caught up in the towel and had not sunk to the bottom as there is a good 5m of water there in the harbor

then i had to swim around to a ladder to climb back up a jetty so embarrassing as most people are down there in their Sunday bests having picnics!!!