SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

that kid is the biggest dipsht, and to top it off, no remorse... i hope they do get slapped wit the $20,000 bill, and that kid gets kicked in the ass

oh and frm what i can tell...joshie ol pal...u dnt look much alike...tho u may sound it? hrmm

Edited by RusH_

yeh that would be great man how much it cost? I had a chat to my tuner he said he could do it for ~$600 less if not polished

he also recommended buying a gtr style cooler for the end tank design anyone care to comment on that?

I got a uleh fulley sick BOV yesterday it is purple!

yeah i just put a gtr cooler on cause of that reason...they flow better then the other styles.

i think it cost about 200 but he didnt do it all...:S but prob about 500 for all i guess if you have a forward facing plenum.

does anyone know if there is a harness or sumtin i can get so that i can use to hook up my sony headunit in my 34?, there are 2 harness thingies goin into the back of the double din unit that is already in there, which is factory by the looks of it as it has a nissan sticker on the back of it when you pull it out, but only the one harness socket in the back of my sony single din unit...

oh btw dan, had an interview wit glenda stenner this evening, was quite interesting, kinda an odd woman that one, when you saw her did you notice her writing some shit in some sort of code? lol

cos i watched her writing aafter my responses to questions, and its all these squiggles and stuff all over the page....weird

oh btw dan, had an interview wit glenda stenner this evening, was quite interesting, kinda an odd woman that one, when you saw her did you notice her writing some shit in some sort of code? lol

cos i watched her writing aafter my responses to questions, and its all these squiggles and stuff all over the page....weird

good stuff mate! yeh she is a colourfull lady you will get used to those types of excentric types in this industry and the squigily stuff is "shorthand" they used to teach it to everyone who was gonna do office stuff back in the day wiki it

You guys will be do proud of me, josh has been doing interviews an such proactive things haha

omg not work!!! ! :)

or is this some kind of scheme you have worked out so it looks like you want to work in the eyes of centerlink

randomphotos030.jpg

what do you reckon bout this will it do the trick for a while?

i personally woulndt use it

collector looks poor, and it does not look tuned length

plus its stainless so its not gonna last all that long

stainless manis will warp every single time u take them off. hence why that ones flange is soo thin, it woulda been faced atleast 2 times

also they crack over time