SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

will it last say till I can afford 6boost in a few months

i need to get this motor in and running asap and the coin is running low!

depends where it sits the gate and turbo. kyle will hate u if u go to him with a pre set dump and gate location :)

will be running it internal gate till I have a propper manifold and dump surely would hardly change

also the guy thats selling this went to a 6boost so i will ask how much it changed

Last night I was f**king compared too this knob from Melb who was in ACA, apparently I look and sound like the douche bag,

it's true, if it wasn't for the Melbourne part I would have assumed it was you

farken kill me now

here ..... help yourself

pic15141kx9.jpg

will be running it internal gate till I have a propper manifold and dump surely would hardly change

also the guy thats selling this went to a 6boost so i will ask how much it changed

internal gate on a hi mount? ;)

IMO ur going about it half assed, but ur still spending the same amount of coin (or very close to) if u did it 'properly'

id wait a bit longer and get the good shit, than play with fire and hope nothing goes wrong with the not so good shit. but its upto you really, but im gonna laugh if it fails :)

whats that sourced by boostworx thing?

problem is motor is coming with the turbo included already done the deal

plan is to run it up using the internal to begin with for running it in hopefully by then i have the cash to slap on a external and close up the internal.

I was going to run low mount standard mani/looking for HKS cast but after talking to my tuner yesterday he said dont bother with them start of with high mount get it all setup and running even if you cant afford the best high mount just get it setup and happening as i can upgrade later

I have a blown head gasket and need to get the new motor in and running asap!

apparently the internal gate has been used in applications up to 400rwkw?