SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

But your right, cars are far safer, hecne you have to ride not only safelly yourself but keep an eye on everyone else on the road...

Yep i'll vouch for that was riding on a dead straight road only myself and 1 car coming the other way, wasn't doing anything stupid and she turned straight into me, had no time to do a thing. Went flying 20metres was very lucky i wasn't badly injured or killed. Been sitting on my ass for the last 2 weeks going to the doctors everyday to get my leg redressed, i think i'm gonna give the bike away for a while to many moron's on the roads, not that i have a choice bike's a ride off.

Hate to burst your bubble Shane. Non V-spec GTR's already have a 2 way.

must be pretty lose then...almost as loose as josh's mum's c...:P

on a side note - theyre open diff fronts right? ur thoughts of 1.5way front 2way rear? (ATS carbon)

Hey hey Joshwa

Whats doing?

Spent some time up your way over xmas, was nice to break out the jet ski again!!!

Just looking at cars forsale... About it really. That an I have a cold and feel like shit lol.

Hahah.. Yeh need to watch out for the DPI wankers.. Know them all too well.

must be pretty lose then...almost as loose as josh's mum's c...:P

on a side note - theyre open diff fronts right? ur thoughts of 1.5way front 2way rear? (ATS carbon)

The fronts are open and the rears are set a little loose to allow for it being a road car. But at least they can be shimmed up, unlike the V-spec crap which is considered economically unrepairable when they crap out (like on most V-specs that do some serious track) so they then have to find a replacement and most go for a non V-spec because they are repairable and adjustable. So not sure how that's crap Josh :D

Shane, just reshim the rear and get a decent one way front. 1.5 is a bit much on the front.

The fronts are open and the rears are set a little loose to allow for it being a road car. But at least they can be shimmed up, unlike the V-spec crap which is considered economically unrepairable when they crap out (like on most V-specs that do some serious track) so they then have to find a replacement and most go for a non V-spec because they are repairable and adjustable. So not sure how that's crap Josh :P

Not so much crap as such, just more devo’d, after spending all night putting a GTR rear cradle into a gtst then to have it still single peel haha :laughing-smiley-014:

Nothing a few hours and some shims didn't fix though

Sarah Connors fookin rocks!!1!1

just watched episode 5, its okay. nothing spectacular i think.

prison break, heroes, etc. all have that unsure element about them.