SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

already posted this in a thread on sauqld, but whats the ruling on non-plummed back external gates for the street/race classification at the time attack race days ?

A: Street Class:

The Vehicle must be constructed by a major manufacture.

Must have a rear exiting exhaust system with a muffler.

Must be road registered.

Must have OEM glass.

Must have OEM doors.

Must have both front seats (can have a race seat and a standard seat) and basic interior in the front half of the cabin. (Removal of carpet, stereo etc and liner allowed but not the dash)

Must not have in cabin adjustable brake bias / pedal box.

Must have DOT approved street legal tyres. Tyres must not have “For race use only” or “Not for highway use” marked on them. The tyres cannot be grooved slicks etc (See tyre register thread for further details)

evening fellatios...

so I might be moving to brisbane soon... cos the gf just got a job up there. and i finish up with work on wednesday too.

sooo... where's a good place to move to? I'll be by myself as she's stayin with family... and like how's the IT jobs up there?

Arhhh Shan...

Beachs, bars, cars & XXXX gold

You will love Queensland... :)

If your working in the city, where most of the IT jobs are you will wanta look for places around Kangaroo Point, Windsor, Lutwhyce, Hamilton, Clayfield, The Gabba, Greenslopes...

If you are a public trasport kinda guy you might find good lifestyle and value around, Chermside, Kedron, Stafford, Aspley, Carseldine as for the southside, mabye look for something around Mt gravett, Moringside, Stones Corner...

Any which way you go, there are heaps of jobs an plenty of opportunity in QLD...

The lifestyle is great with 2 of the best beachs in the country only an hour north or south and we have very few toll roads, plus personalised plates are cheap... :)

Arhhh Shan...

Beachs, bars, cars & XXXX gold

You will love Queensland... :D

If your working in the city, where most of the IT jobs are you will wanta look for places around Kangaroo Point, Windsor, Lutwhyce, Hamilton, Clayfield, The Gabba, Greenslopes...

If you are a public trasport kinda guy you might find good lifestyle and value around, Chermside, Kedron, Stafford, Aspley, Carseldine as for the southside, mabye look for something around Mt gravett, Moringside, Stones Corner...

Any which way you go, there are heaps of jobs an plenty of opportunity in QLD...

The lifestyle is great with 2 of the best beachs in the country only an hour north or south and we have very few toll roads, plus personalised plates are cheap... :laugh:

hahah bundy n cola on tap for me thanks mate... none of this beer crap.

Ideally I'd be looking for a 2 bedroom apartment or a studio with a lock up garage, somewhat close to the city cos I'll probably end up working around there but not too close that space is an issue... kinda used to my 4 car garage lifestyle in melb still. I loathe public transport, but I suppose I'll have to catch it for work. The missus is gonna be near Logan, and apparently that's far out of the city, so somewhere closer in the same direction might be the go.

Will probably be taking my cars to QLD without transferring reg. I dunno, easier that way, as I'll still have my melbourne addy.

What's the going rate for a web developer or systems administrator job in brissy these days?

SHAN Anna and i need a flatmate we should be living at Mt Gravatt east soon in a nice 3 bedroom town house with pool, 25 minutes to the city by bus and 15-20minutes drive to Logan

Most people haven't even heard of Skype it's still so new. But for us former executive management types it's perfect. Calls are cheap as well to mobiles and landlines. I just had a half hour video call with a mate in Melbourne. Free as an VOIP phone with video. I even have it on my E65 through an app called Fring that allows me to take VOIP calls in a wireless node like I have at home.

IM on the other hand is complete rubbish and I shudder at the number of people that have had virus infections through it. And I remember IM and ICQ from when I was in Uni in 96.

But if cool means using the stuff all the semi-IT literates use then yep, I must be uncool. :laugh: