SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Get a hair cut and get a job Josh. :(

I have a hair cut; bollockser cost me $250 as well. It’s just a little longer in length, then most “normal” people haha.

As much as I should get a job, I really can’t. I’m involved in litigation (still) with my bank. If I work I have an income, thus known money assets in known bank accounts.

If I don’t work, what the situation is stays the same and would be ruled in my favor. Some people say it’s corrupt, personally I’m using legal loop holes to fix something that shouldn’t have happened

the mod plate covers the 2 seater mod, roll cage, turbo, induction, suspension and pretty much everything else. Its registered as a 2 seater as well. The only dramas with it atm are the screamer pipe, ride height, exhaust volume and BOV...

Thats good news, when you said it had a screamer i thought what else went past the eyes of the mechanic that did the roadworthy...

Just the fact that there is no longer an airbag and the headlights are series 1 units makes me wonder if it has had a front ender at some stage of its life...???

I did a quick count of Jaqules list and there are at least 18 people on there that don't even own Skylines let have one that runs!!!

I got enough parts to make a whole skyline again, but I didnt strip it out of the donor to put it back together in its original chassis... :D

loses a lot of power, but fine for putting around on the streets, and takes 20 seconds to install/remove.

Like your kind of thinking :thumbup:

he's provided me with the original steering wheel with airbag included. the series 3 front lights were swapped during compliancing. The silencer is harder to fit than i thought.. not because its complicated, but just cause the bastard of a thing is a really tight fit and requires a bit of elbow grease to get it in. so ill revise 20 seconds to '2 minutes' :D having an absolute blast.. car is really well put together.. engine loves revving, and sounds so angry. im not ready for the march 25th track day, but ill be at the next one :D

heres a pic from today:

post-33895-1204874517_thumb.jpg

Yeah but when i lit up the chocolate bar to smoke it, the damn thing melted... :D

You said smoking boost was better than sex with a pretty thai boy...

Instead it was messy and unplesent like sex with your mum...

I find it just doesn't respond enough.

You're just too used to it Geoff. I'll give you mine for a wk (pre-tune) & that should put it all back in perspective for ya :D

320Kw would do me for a 'lil while

It’s not that old.. It’s a 1990, although the technology in it is still 30 years old lol. Water-cooled one's are the devil… Can you tell what part of the Porsche car club band camp I come from :D

They are more of a driver’s car IMHO, takes a whole lot more to control one, I find GTR’s boring, predictable, unexciting and an easier car to drive, plus I hate 4wd/awd… But I am narrow minded and don’t like all this technology, atleast I can admit it haha. Admittedly I’ve never driven a GTR like old mates one he just bought, but driving a 600rwhp S13 for a few years makes me a bit rwd bias I guess

There is no doubting that the GTR is the better, more advanced car (compared to early Porsches) and will win every time against "most" of the earlier 911’s. Although, we had a genuine RUF a little while ago, that would, could and still would (if it were still around) dust most mild GTR’s.

But that’s kinda comparing different leagues and not really relevant.

Yall own Nissan Pulsars :D All this from me hating tire to wheel arch gap :D

no drives for you then joshy :D

Get a mate to flim you doing fly byes on boost. I wana hear it at WOT :D

+1

You're just too used to it Geoff. I'll give you mine for a wk (pre-tune) & that should put it all back in perspective for ya :D

320Kw would do me for a 'lil while

ur forgetting about the 500kg weight penalty everytime geoff drives it...

You'll have a weight penalty next time I catch up Ginger Meggs.

Gervase, nice to see it has proper wheels and not Nismo rubbish. TE37s!!! Conversation closed! :laugh: