SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

(subzeroR33 @ 10 Mar 2008, 08:43 PM)

How true is this

It is something that i have always wondered about, why are they hammering the motorist when criminals get away with what they do.

Fark how dead is this section now!!!!!

its dead due to over moderation..

oh well..

anyway im in singapore at the moment..

wats new oh drivers of overweight underpowered cars which have poor oil control and attract police like moths to a globe..?

btw get bollocksed im not gonna reply to the stacks of PMs.. maybe after i finish my tea

oh look i had a warning..??

oh col gave me a warning with his big ol mighty ban stick..

i still dont like u buddy. and u are the reason why this place has gone down hill

Hey Dude!

.....and here's the reason. No 'tard Mods to put up with over here :D

There are many more "Tard" users around, like you for example.

You only seem to post nasty things, you seem to attack people who does not agree with you and you go off the handle at the drop of a hat with no warning.

Only "Tard" I can see is you, one can only assume you have a crack addiction as I only ever see this sorta behaviour out of 5 year olds and drug additics.

its dead due to over moderation..

Here we go again, can i get you a two faced spoon...

I cant remember the last topic ive deleted so over moderation cant be possible, its been months, must have been round the time you left... :D

oh look i had a warning..??

oh col gave me a warning with his big ol mighty ban stick..

i still dont like u buddy. and u are the reason why this place has gone down hill

Dont play it up like you didnt know you got a warning, you got banned hence you were not around for ages cause you could not log in...

The only thing dragging sau down hill is negitivity, fact is in the past 3 months the QLD section has had more hits than Sting and the police...

Its not like you got shares in the place, so you should not loose sleep over it... :P