SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Funkeh, anywhere up here is better than Melb.

I even have a coffee shop in Ippy that serves better coffee than I have ever had in Melbourne. And as someone always in demand for executive coffee meetings and lunches I sampled a hell of a lot there in some well regarded places.

The Shame Melbourne, you pack of faker wannabes.

As much as I give Ippy crap, it’s not that bad in the good area’s I gotta admit. Not that far from Brisbane and in terms of real estate (that ive noticed) your getting a lot more for your money.

My old man reckons he saw a heap more infrastructure going up last time he was there as well.

Edited by Nismo_Boy

you like home brand dog food too Joshwa... :)

for the dogs of course :)

hahaha, my collies get chicken necks, bitch!

But being serious. Think about it, people my age wanting to enter the real estate market. Most arent on "good" money, most dont have a big deposit ect. Ive seen some decent homes in "do-able" price range's there.

Real Estate in Ippy has made me more than $130K in the last 10 months. But everywhere is what you make of it and the lifestyle suits me. Besides, I can always go and splash the boat in anytime, as well as the new 40footer is arriving next week so that will always be in the water.

Real Estate in Ippy has made me more than $130K in the last 10 months. But everywhere is what you make of it and the lifestyle suits me. Besides, I can always go and splash the boat in anytime, as well as the new 40footer is arriving next week so that will always be in the water.

What kind of boat? Dad used to work for Ocean Alexander but I think he is going to Riviera last I heard.

I have a fetish for big boats <3

Game on with popo i think not they came knocking last night at 10pm...wtf is with that...

Rude fkers! Knobers used one of those gate scanner things and opened the gate house at my old house one night and waited for my turbo timmer to finish, they they buggerd off!