SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

oh they aint hidious, they are just ridiculas. i think its 14x8.5 or something like that. i can fit my motorolla phone flipped out that is inside the dish and it still wouldnt be sticking out

Marki and Col GET OVER IT!

Marki you can be a cunnyfunt sometimes but all this whingin about Col wont get you anywhere, ITS OLD NEWS

Col try to be a little bit les Colish will ya?

What kind of boat? Dad used to work for Ocean Alexander but I think he is going to Riviera last I heard.

I have a fetish for big boats <3

Rivieras are way cool, but a bit like a hotel you don't want a wild party in because everything is so expensively finished.

Mine is a custom Bruce Roberts Waverunner 38B made 40ft long with rear pods. The styling is a little dated compared to the Rivieras but I can live with the massive amount of space it has instead. It was mostly finished by a professional builder who got sick and couldn't work, sold to a guy that did a bit but found it was taking too much time and money and I got it for a third of what has been spent so far. Still needs motor, steering and rudder but should be pretty easy. Full cedar interior, 2 staterooms, salon, kitchen, head, 3 decks for lounging on plus I'll setup a marlinboard/swimdeck and dive bottle/gear storage and compressor for fills.

Rivieras are way cool, but a bit like a hotel you don't want a wild party in because everything is so expensively finished.

Mine is a custom Bruce Roberts Waverunner 38B made 40ft long with rear pods. The styling is a little dated compared to the Rivieras but I can live with the massive amount of space it has instead. It was mostly finished by a professional builder who got sick and couldn't work, sold to a guy that did a bit but found it was taking too much time and money and I got it for a third of what has been spent so far. Still needs motor, steering and rudder but should be pretty easy. Full cedar interior, 2 staterooms, salon, kitchen, head, 3 decks for lounging on plus I'll setup a marlinboard/swimdeck and dive bottle/gear storage and compressor for fills.

Sounds perfect for you :)