SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I dont know why, but when i hear the word salon I think of those old fashion doors that swing both ways and they return themselves to closed once momentium slows.

Shootout%206.jpg

Thats a saloon you idjut

Thats a saloon you idjut

+1

The salon is just a boating term for lounge really, just like the head, which comes from the ancient practice of going to the head of the boat and hanging the freckle/tackle overboard to take a dump/slash (someone might get the hidden joke there)...... :rofl:

Rivieras are way cool, but a bit like a hotel you don't want a wild party in because everything is so expensively finished.

Mine is a custom Bruce Roberts Waverunner 38B made 40ft long with rear pods. The styling is a little dated compared to the Rivieras but I can live with the massive amount of space it has instead. It was mostly finished by a professional builder who got sick and couldn't work, sold to a guy that did a bit but found it was taking too much time and money and I got it for a third of what has been spent so far. Still needs motor, steering and rudder but should be pretty easy. Full cedar interior, 2 staterooms, salon, kitchen, head, 3 decks for lounging on plus I'll setup a marlinboard/swimdeck and dive bottle/gear storage and compressor for fills.

Nice!! Just pulled up his site before, the floor plans for the 38A are pretty open. You could say, family/drunk mate(s) friendly :D haha. I’d assume the A and B are much the same? As I couldn’t see any listings for B’s.

Going to keep it down to Gold Coast?

Nice!! Just pulled up his site before, the floor plans for the 38A are pretty open. You could say, family/drunk mate(s) friendly :) haha. I’d assume the A and B are much the same? As I couldn’t see any listings for B’s.

Going to keep it down to Gold Coast?

The aft well deck on the B is enclosed to make a stateroom. nice big one too and so the rear deck sits on top of that for drunken sunning and napping.

This site shows the B http://www.bruceroberts.com.au/power/wr38.htm

And this one as well http://www.bruceroberts.com/public/HTML/de...description.htm

I'm just looking at keeping on a mooring at Rudi Marrs' as some of the other places are pretty expensive. They have a storage area for tenders and it's really just somewhere to park it until you use it. If I was going to spend time living aboard I'd put it somewhere nicer though.

The aft well deck on the B is enclosed to make a stateroom. nice big one too and so the rear deck sits on top of that for drunken sunning and napping.

This site shows the B http://www.bruceroberts.com.au/power/wr38.htm

And this one as well http://www.bruceroberts.com/public/HTML/de...description.htm

I'm just looking at keeping on a mooring at Rudi Marrs' as some of the other places are pretty expensive. They have a storage area for tenders and it's really just somewhere to park it until you use it. If I was going to spend time living aboard I'd put it somewhere nicer though.

Can’t believe I didn’t even see the B straight under the A listing, lol. I didn’t have my glasses on, clearly.

Edited by Nismo_Boy

so did u get a lizard

Never rang the EPA about a license as it doesnt look like you can keep a moniter in Queensland, plus I won't have a place to keep it if dad ends up working at Riviera, which is obviously on the Gold Coast

Will you be moving to the coast josh is your dad goes to riviera?

I’m not sure. I like the Gold Coast better then Brisbane. But Bris has more to offer in terms career in my opinion. Just seems to be more jobs for bigger companies. Obviously exceptions to this rule… But yer lol

I probably wouldn’t and use the time as a brake, then move back in realistically..

There in Coomera, so I think he is talking about living around the Helensvale to Hope Island end of the Goldy