SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

so are you gonna be moving josh? over the whole noosa scene.

I’ve always been “moving”. I’ve been moving for the last 5 years, I’m more talk and less action. You know how it is, get comfortable, motivation gets hard.

Dads been waiting to go, his either to and from Brisbane, Melbourne or overseas. So not much keeping him here anymore either as my brother an I are old enough these days do move out.

I'm kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place with some legal action, again but not transport related. Just gotta ride that out until I know how flexable i can be

i got myself a pretty sweet job here at the moment, receptionist/personal secretary at a new physio thats just opened up. but other then that noosa is crap...but whats worse then motivating myself is trying to motivate zaine...almost impossible

Spend 21 years getting dragged about the crapholes of the country (anywhere below Qld Border) and armpits of the world (places with shit that blows up and cretins trying to kill for their own personal zealotry)

Noosa starts looking pretty sweet.

Here some details for those wanting to meet for a 'drive' after this weeks meet up. Dont want this to be a separate meeting as such more of meet up for members who cant make it till later thanks :)

Meeting Place: Mobil Nerang

Meeting Time: 10- 10:30 Pm

Departure: 10:45pm

So half a tank of gas will be plenty! Look forward to it!

Edited by zaffa

Shonkymonkey. Official club sign on Barbie is this Saturday. Let me know if you want a pickup mate. Visit this thread after creating a user account http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showtopic=696 then get to our user friendly hotown. Your ass will be extra crispy after we give you a welcome mate.

Plus my boat arrives Thursday afternoon. That has to be a huge event. If I had a spare car I'd lend it, but meh all out, even with 5 cars :)

yes, thats the one... :huh:

as zaffas event is not posted in the events section :rofl:

Well I'm not sure whether its a good idea to or not due to it somewhat being part of an already organised meet up earlier in the night and thats not in events section?? :)

you would get better exposure in the events section...

also the chat threads were locked last time as they were being used to create events, so lets not go down that road again...

in short please use the events section... otherwise admin may take it away again (its a re-occuring theme over the past 4-5 years)

Shan, only 3 are registered, one racecar and the Lynx will have to go to a new home sometime.

zaffa, I don't mind if people head off to your cruise after, so have a good one mate.