SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

It was, and its gonna take me 3-4 hours tomorrow to sort out which cameras go in which box (serial numbers and all) and then list the missing lens covers etc etc...

Ive got an idea tho, ill go to the coffee club and get a half a dozen muffins and take away coffees and then dump them on the admin girls desks and get them to do it... :/

But I think ill still have to supervise, need a job done right do it yourself they say...

Hunt around a few brokers. I pay bugger all for the GTR.

I'd tell you who my actual insurer is, but they don't have many imports and so their premiums reflect that. Other insurers that have been stung with repair bills for imports have cranked the premiums up to ridiculous.......... so I don't use them any more.

i sore... :D

3 hours of go karting, i thought id need a taxi home i could barelly drive home... :(

its caus ur fat, if u lost some pounds fat kid you wouldnt have a problem :thumbsup:

the fatter u are the more effort you put on them tiny tyres, and the more you'll wash speed off through the corner

and alighter person will fly down the stragith past your fat ass :thumbsup:

i carry a shit load more speed through the corners as i dont slide all over the place like the lighter people...

no need for brakes, just lean forward and turn into the corner... bobs ya uncle im faster through the twists and faster out of the corners...

as you know go karts take time to build speed, so the faster you come out of a corner the better...

that all said, i came 1st for the day so who cares...

also i remember beating one "shanef" at kingston park a few years back in the rain... :thumbsup:

wish they would pull their finger and fu<kin fix your car

there should be no excusses as to why they are taking so god damn long

and no excusses as to why it failed in the first place, sounds to me like they are being chumps about it all

yeah pretty average mate

i raced in all three sessions... So i spent a good 3 hours in the drivers seat yesterday... heaps more drive time than every before...

i was just looking at the slips to see what times i was posting per lap and i noticed i did 181 laps of kingston park yesterday...

most sessions are no more than 15 laps each, but they let us cut loose for an hour straight as we had the track to ourselves, i even had to make a fuel stop as the kart started to cut out on me round the corners and i noticed the tank was basiclly empty... :thumbsup:

was funny having to pit to re-fuel at a go kart track... :D