SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Hey squizz, you know you want to re open Amecs thread about the intercooler, the poeple have the right to discuss thees things :(

ROFL that is my new favourite thread. But no, I won't re-open it.

brisbane sucks balls as far as shop opening times go. wtf Coles closes at 4pm? pack of retards.

and what's this rubbish about protecting the interests of small corner shops and grocers? f**k em. globalise or GTFO.

u could move back to melborn...

brisbane sucks balls as far as shop opening times go. wtf Coles closes at 4pm? pack of retards.

and what's this rubbish about protecting the interests of small corner shops and grocers? f**k em. globalise or GTFO.

should be 9pm on weekdays.

We get pwned on weekends up here however

should be 9pm on weekdays.

We get pwned on weekends up here however

yeah I'm havin a whinge about saturday sunday opening times actually... weekday's aren't too bad. i was shitty cos I had this mad marinade all ready to cook, and had no risotto rice, so usually i run down to coles n buy it... get there and its all closed, and I was really hangin out for the risotto... had to eat it with steamed chicken flavoured rice instead which wasn't anywhere near as satisfying.

yeah I'm havin a whinge about saturday sunday opening times actually... weekday's aren't too bad. i was shitty cos I had this mad marinade all ready to cook, and had no risotto rice, so usually i run down to coles n buy it... get there and its all closed, and I was really hangin out for the risotto... had to eat it with steamed chicken flavoured rice instead which wasn't anywhere near as satisfying.

its okay, stay up here long enough and we'll bash that yuppyness out of ya :D