SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Spreading propaganda?

Or did you say you thought someones car was shit? I nearly got banned for that lol. Some dicks on here take life waaaay too seriously

I think I got banned for saying "this reminds me why I don't come here very often". Nah some stupid bitch started trying to pay out a friend of mine so I just jumped on it and flamed away. It's funny though they can give it but not take it. The mod was even in on the action. Some tard even started trying to pay out R33's. Being boost it's probably a 50% chance it's some kid who owns an excel with a bodykit and epic cannon Lawl.

There once was a chick called Anna, she wore so many bandanas! Muffings, cup cakes and cookery something something something

bwahaha I don't know if i've worn a bandana... I wear headbands a lot, I suppose I do make cupcakes and enjoy other general Martha Stewart activities

post-22503-1221791227_thumb.jpg

if you promise i wont catch anything :D

faark I dunno :down:

I just talked to Ben and he told me that the server is not accepting service for all the sites hosted on it, not just SAUQld, and he wasnt getting any feedback from them.......

:>

i dont have a beak emoticon on this site :(

Mega thanks to Noel and Dan today. We managed to get a bunch of stuff done on my car.. it is now back to exactly where we were before the engine let go. Driving great !

Noel also managed to burn through his front brake fluid line in the patrol, but a quick trip to repco and some fiddling by dan and it was good as new !