SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Hey... I am quoted!!

Dan, is that your white '34 at EFI that has the LED Tail lights???

Hahah yeh I love that comment :)

Yeah thats my baby, shes a real mess atm though, soon as i get it bak from there the tail lights need to go, new rims need to go on, new front bar on and coilovers on.

Cant wait :)

Nothing wrong with them its just the more I see white skylines with standard tail lights the more I dont like my LED ones :woot:

Good stuff, otherwise it is a bitch slappin' for you.

500rwhp cadet silvia for sale

I lol'd

Ive owned the car for 3 years and in that time the car has produced 505 rwhp on 34psi of boost. the car now has a different turbo setup so im not sure of power figures but its differently more. the car uses around 6-7L per 100km so its awesome on fuel. the mods -

if your a "P" plater and this is the car you want i am willing to pull the turbo off and make all the necessary changes to make it legal for you guys.

seriously

6-7l per 100km fuel economy, p plate legal, 500rwhp. how much more bullshit can this dude spin

i am surprised he doesn't state that the car makes you breakfast every morning "fresh hashbrowns and a bacon and egg mcmuffin every morning, freshly made by the glovebox"

500rwhp cadet silvia for sale

I lol'd

seriously

6-7l per 100km fuel economy, p plate legal, 500rwhp. how much more bullshit can this dude spin

i am surprised he doesn't state that the car makes you breakfast every morning "fresh has browns and a bacon and egg mcmuffin every morning, freshly made by the glovebox"

rofl wat a f**kin spoon

maybe its unwell? I wouldn't want to buy a car with an unwell CA lol.

On a side note. I'm the only one in the office and its 4:42. why am I still here lol.

Because as Danski said your a fkn spoon....!!! :/:D