SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Yeah its the maroon r33.

stock series 1 Mspec plus pod filter, hks fmic, 3in turbo back, gt-r cat, split pulse dump pipe. Also as a double din dvdplayer now. and ive purchased a new aftermarket ecu for it.

Ive put a deposit on new wheels and tyres with 18x8.5 fronts and 18x10 rear

offset dictates i will need to flare the rears, but I am looking for some gt-r rear guards to fit to it before a respray to white.

I've decided to throw the rb26 from the silvia into it some time before xmas, and the rb25det will end up in the silvia.

frankencars is where its at.

the s13 has widebody 180sx front end, rb26dett ,powerfc,r33 5speed, s15 steering rack, r33gt-r vspec turbos, r34 gt-r stainless dumps, 3in exhaust, hks front pipes, bride race seat, half cage, defilink oil temp oil press and water temp guages, 17x9.5in drift teks, s14 front hubs, r32 rear hubs and arms,r32 gt-r vspec mech lsd, gt-r axles,gt-r brakes, jic rear coilovers, cusco front coilovers, s14 front control arms, driftshop front bushes,alloy subframe bushes, power fc boost control kit, HKS drag gt-r intercooler, underbody air guides. probably a few other bits and pieces i cant remember.

the subaru is currently in the shop being tidied up before sale.

in my back yard at present is the s13, an s15, an r32 gt-r, an r33, and an rb26dett r34 sedan.

all of which (other than the s13 and r33) are for sale. :)

cheers\Jason

Yeah its the maroon r33.

stock series 1 Mspec plus pod filter, hks fmic, 3in turbo back, gt-r cat, split pulse dump pipe. Also as a double din dvdplayer now. and ive purchased a new aftermarket ecu for it.

Ive put a deposit on new wheels and tyres with 18x8.5 fronts and 18x10 rear

offset dictates i will need to flare the rears, but I am looking for some gt-r rear guards to fit to it before a respray to white.

I've decided to throw the rb26 from the silvia into it some time before xmas, and the rb25det will end up in the silvia.

frankencars is where its at.

the s13 has widebody 180sx front end, rb26dett ,powerfc,r33 5speed, s15 steering rack, r33gt-r vspec turbos, r34 gt-r stainless dumps, 3in exhaust, hks front pipes, bride race seat, half cage, defilink oil temp oil press and water temp guages, 17x9.5in drift teks, s14 front hubs, r32 rear hubs and arms,r32 gt-r vspec mech lsd, gt-r axles,gt-r brakes, jic rear coilovers, cusco front coilovers, s14 front control arms, driftshop front bushes,alloy subframe bushes, power fc boost control kit, HKS drag gt-r intercooler, underbody air guides. probably a few other bits and pieces i cant remember.

the subaru is currently in the shop being tidied up before sale.

in my back yard at present is the s13, an s15, an r32 gt-r, an r33, and an rb26dett r34 sedan.

all of which (other than the s13 and r33) are for sale. :P

cheers\Jason

Bloody hell the S13 sounds like a weapon. 33 should be fun with that driveline :D

Club Members!!! Vote now for your 2010 Executive Committee!!!!

http://www.sauqld.com/ipb/index.php?showto...mp;#entry130708 (Post number 28 has the link)

AGM is tonight!!!

Vote online or come to the Broadway Hotel, Woolloongabba, tonight at 7.30pm. $10 steaks or great gourmet burgers.

I'm not one to boast

But I cook a mean roast

And I'm not a bad host

But this line doesn't rhyme with any of the ones before it

I dont live on the coast

Im sure my skyline doesnt cost the most

Let us all give a toast

To the host with the most

:)