SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

not sad, sensible really, just not wanting to be hungover for Dyno day tomorrow... nothing worse than sun and noise with a massive headache and queasy guts. I'm not taking cupcakes this time, the EFI boys will be pissed ;)

And Colon..... yes.... I understand that completely :)

arrrh dyno day bugger... busy all day...

just read there was a dinner tonight at nandos carseldine (like 10 minutes away)...

shame no one uses the events section anymore to post events, shit they might have people turn up if they know about them...

hahaha yeh same, well no it'd have a bit more than that but still pretty shit house :) Stock sr with rev limit of 4 bwahahahaha needs a tune SO bad!

Yeh I know it's a bit that way, you always have something on when you find out that there's something better on! Not that Nandos really qualifies as better in my books, but anyway

i ate their last night... so thats why im not going...

that and im in the a/c in my study with a beer and tis good...

cranking some chilli peppers... "Breaking the girl"... I have no idea what the song is about but im imagining it has something to do with virginity... well i hope so... :)

45hp could take out the "horse's arse" award...

then again Jay could take his intercooled Patrol along again and pull a huge 78hp at the rears... :P

The Mirage makes 74.2hp at the wheels.

You know you are lacking hp when you have to include the decimal amount. But meh, it owns a commonwhore at the lights.

It's going to be a bit of a shock to the system when I gotta try to keep 1000hp on the road with the RB25 :D