SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I spent my saturday fixing my air con, only to find the relay's are stuffed so even after refitting it all and re-gasing it the compressor wouldnt engage.

Got to love a spare parts collection, finally after 3 years its working properly

I spent my saturday fixing my air con, only to find the relay's are stuffed so even after refitting it all and re-gasing it the compressor wouldnt engage.

Got to love a spare parts collection, finally after 3 years its working properly

thats the one thing im loving about driving my bros are around atm - epic air con

except now i want to fix the 180s air con but have limited $$ ;)

oh and,

good morning!

thats the one thing im loving about driving my bros are around atm - epic air con

except now i want to fix the 180s air con but have limited $$ :P

oh and,

good morning!

I'm loving the air con in the Brabus at the moment.

Doing it without is for suckers :(

hahaha sounds exactlly liek my saturday anna

im burnt where the sunscreen didnt go... :(

ahahahaha I put sunscreen on my truckers arm heading down there, but I made Andy drive on the way home and forgot to do my left arm. It was f**ked by the time we got home :-(

except now i want to fix the 180s air con but have limited $$ :P

Oh i've gotta do the air con in the syl. When we pulled the old engine out, waz just ripped the hose off letting all the gas out...... now i've gotta have it switched to the new system so that's $200 I wasn't counting on *cries*

Oh i've gotta do the air con in the syl. When we pulled the old engine out, waz just ripped the hose off letting all the gas out...... now i've gotta have it switched to the new system so that's $200 I wasn't counting on *cries*

yeh its not cheap :P

however it is better than sweating it out in the middle of the day.. unless that sweating is with josh, naked

Yeh it does suck a dick. I hate getting in it when it's been sitting in the sun... black car = ass.

He's running, has been for 4 weeks now, no nasty noises (except the VCT upon start up) and he doesn't sound too much like a tractor, exhaust choice is important with sr's, get a shit one and you might as well be hookin around on dad's ride-on :(

Gotta get him tuned though, 4000 rpm limit sucks dick, i'm changing outta 1st when i'm barely off the line :P So when i've got some spare cash (before Drag day) he's going back to EFI :(