SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Oh yea Dave, when are you finishing up your apprenticeship?

http://www.sedgman.com.au/careers/current_vacancies.php

I think theres a few electrician vacancies come up if they can get internal people. I suspect minimum pay for these role to be above 120k pa but of course its site based.

f**k that, im going to be a contractor.

Oh and Gtr Injectors can make 300awkw.....I reckon if Brandon could get somthing to hold boost his current set up would go awfully close to 300awkw, i would be nervous about injectors running in the high 90s but ive done it before! lol

Agreed.... In saying that though I'm not a tuner, be interesting to see what efi performance or another tuner has to say regarding the matter. 1000cc's? LOL! Choose the right injector size for the job...

Its on topic, so I guess I'd better :D

...I need to get into shares

There's a shitload of books to get you started and to save you money from going to a financial advisor. Charting secrets by louise bedfords a good start.

Ok. John's isnt stock after all... hahaha.

Lol, define stock? I have a front mount, a pod filter and some exhaust system that came with the car, other than that the car's stock. And yeh did a 14.37 on crappy chinese tyres and a 30+degree day. Can't complain I spose.

my annual mothersite whoretown post and im using it to pimp my wares.

buy my turbo -> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ga...rt-t300962.html

Woah...what turbo are you changing to? I remember mr fineline saying he wanted to strap a t04z onto his patrol :P

defining stock is easy.....it doesnt have things that it didnt come with from the factory

Which probably no one here is. And even if there's 1, they're gay.

John: Thats why I said how fast the boat sail depends on the captain as well. I'm sure if you're driving my car you'll get into the 12s. Hope you're doing well. Harrys gonna be big this Thursday if anyone is keen. I'll say it again, the chicken parm is a must try. JustDave and Mitch will be there too.

John: Thats why I said how fast the boat sail depends on the captain as well. I'm sure if you're driving my car you'll get into the 12s. Hope you're doing well. Harrys gonna be big this Thursday if anyone is keen. I'll say it again, the chicken parm is a must try. JustDave and Mitch will be there too.

was already planing to go

yeh chicken parmigiana is awesome at harry's, steaks pretty good too,

Brandon rub it in u carnt, the only cruise ive been on since friday has been to the gym and the local chinese convenience store with my stock thongs lol,

fark it was raining like hell today, riped sum skids on the way with my thongs, now the rubber soles have no tread left LOL,

p.s merry christmas everyone and oh happy new years as well, see youz all next year after i get the car back.

yeh chicken parmigiana is awesome at harry's, steaks pretty good too,

Brandon rub it in u carnt, the only cruise ive been on since friday has been to the gym and the local chinese convenience store with my stock thongs lol,

fark it was raining like hell today, riped sum skids on the way with my thongs, now the rubber soles have no tread left LOL,

p.s merry christmas everyone and oh happy new years as well, see youz all next year after i get the car back.

Hahaha you're a funny man Adam.

Tristan: f**k the exam. Summer's easy! Ask John

LOL @ the gay remark. Dunno if I'd drive your car any good. I prefer to know the car, take it out for dinner and a walk along the beach and get to know it before I get into it... Hopefully I'll be over this aids virus I have atm and be able to move around. So I'll probably be in for Harry's. My man Shiz will probably be keen too. Maybe us south siders can drive up together or something?