SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

How's the 180 coming along? Got an eta on when it'll be running again? Hope you removed the 'certain' sticker off the back though

lol yeh all stickers were removed pronto

well the f**ked sr is out and is sitting next to the rebuilt sr

ummm soo eta hopefully sunday if the nismo engine mounts arrive by thursday - so fingers crossed

:P

P52901321.jpg

the rebuilt sr is just out of the shot - but you get the idea

when you get the car baaaack :D party time :P

yeh matey, im wonderin what the power upgrade will feel like, i mean even in pretty much standard form the gtr is pretty quick, but i guess power delivery and response will be smoother after everythin is done,

next on list are Dan's Bilstein Suspension Kit and 18x10 +18 Work Emotion XD9's, comtemplating whether i should sell my Advans, considering theyr pretty rare, i would want atleast 3grand for them including pretty much brand new 255 tyres, what do u reckon tristan? fair price? also wondering if i shuld keep on , i saw a r33 gtr with stock gtr rims but coilovers and lowered, and it looks awesome, so mayb once i get the suspension the car will looks awesome with the advans , not sure though,

on a side note, is there a cruise for Australia Day, i remeber last year on Australia Day , i was wrapped in a Australian flag with fake southern cross tatoos walkin through the city pissed hahah, with poeple i didnt even know, and then got into a fight coz some guy started swinging at me bec i didnt have a cigarette for him, outside hungry jacks, knocked him out with jab punch and elbow hook, i had just started workin out bck then, so felt the need to test out muscles and my previously high school acquired boxing skills,

didnt end well, cops had a go at me, tellin me i shuld have facked off, coz if he was hurt badly i culd be taken to court for assualt, and i was under 18 bck then so even more trouble being drunk , they let me off though, i love coppers here, i showed respect and remorse so they left my anus alone hahah.

@adam - dude that fight shit is pretty cronic :P ummm as for your rims - idk what they are worth hey, everything seems to get going for cheap atm - your best bet is to just check out the forums to compare prices - but i say get suspension before new rims :D

that fb photo is the funniest thing ive seen in days...

:D

Do want

Neighbor has one... I got to sit in it once... :)

I asked him to come to the SAU drag day, then said are you scared of being beaten by cars worth 20k... :)

time share?

yes for sex only tho...

Yea theres normally a southside cruise there. They normallly meet at Freedom around 7. Beck organized the last 1 so she might be going too.
Ohhhhh sexxxy
naaaww :)

Who's sexy? Beck :)? John :D ? Hahaha

Hope you're feeling better John.