SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

im dizzy, hot & have a head ache

do i have the aids?

i only had sex with you tho and you said you were clean

Lol. Honestly it does sound like you have the same aids virus that I have. I'm pretty sure this is what happened to me anyway....

cartmanaids.jpg

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I just got ANOTHER bill from the f**king ATO for $1900. f**k them all, f**k their mothers. f**k Kevin Rudd and f**k Stephen Conroy

Edited by Smity42

I just got ANOTHER bill from the f**king ATO for $1900. f**k them all, f**k their mothers. f**k Kevin Rudd and f**k Stephen Conroy

isnt that 2 years in a row?! duuuuuuude

big love

ps forgot to mention martin - last night i was close to buying those SSRs on r31club - very very tempting

WTF for? Tell em to shove it lol

Man you need to settle down with the street racing....this could be you juniour...

fast-and-the-furious.jpg

lol john wasnt street racing bra, just reversed and couldnt see shit coz there were no lights and the other car was black, jsut so pissed right now, coz i cnt get an xbox360 for a while and play the most awesome game ever, forza motorsport 3 :D

Oh man, that is gay with aids :D

Sounds like you need to salary sacrifice or get an awesome accountant or something

isnt that 2 years in a row?! duuuuuuude

big love

Yep, and 2 this year :(. f**kers

ps forgot to mention martin - last night i was close to buying those SSRs on r31club - very very tempting

Do it

WTF for? Tell em to shove it lol

Long story but my old employer didn't give me a group certificate until a couple of weeks ago so I had to lodge an adjustment, the result of which I have to pay $1900 :(.

lol john wasnt street racing bra, just reversed and couldnt see shit coz there were no lights and the other car was black, jsut so pissed right now, coz i cnt get an xbox360 for a while and play the most awesome game ever, forza motorsport 3 :)

Dude, not leaving a note after hitting someone is downright rude. You should always leave a note, even if you can't see any damage, in case their is some that you can't see. In this case you DID see damage, and chose not to leave a note anyway. WTF?

How would you feel if you came out to your parked GT-R and some arsehole had hit it, damaged it, and then f*cked off without leaving a note. You'd be right pissed I imagine. I know I would be. I'm GLAD someone got your plate so the poor guy you hit has the chance to get his car repaired.

Oh man, that is gay with aids :(

Sounds like you need to salary sacrifice or get an awesome accountant or something

No need an employer that actually takes the right amount of tax out.

Wow, deleting a whore post in the whore thread. That's a power trip if I ever saw one.
When it's deliberately inflammatory, particularly when it's from a user who is currently banned because he's too thick to know when to stop, it'll be deleted. Why is anything that you don't like a "power trip"?
We just want our chat thread back. You know, like the other chat threads, which are apparently OK. Its that so much to ask?
Oh you mean the ones I've said repeatedly are likely to get the same treatment in the near future?

Look, carrying on like spoilt kids who have had their rattle taken away isn't going to change anything. I tried to discuss it with you guys beforehand, nobody seemed to care until it was too late, now you're stamping feet and having a massive sook. Get over it.

herding.jpg

Funny, it seems the chat was perfectly OK until John p*ssed you off. Then you lock a thread that had been merrily going along for 600 pages, with a regular active meet to go along with it and a number of people posting in it every day. You should have expected that would piss a few people off.

Sorry, it just seems we are being targeted because John pushed your buttons. You keep saying that the other chat threads will cop the same treatment in the near future, but so far its just talk; ours is the only one to cop a lock.

Best thing for QLD section?

1 - lock the most active thread - check

2 - start banning the active members that posted in said thread- check

3 - delete posts that don't conform to the party line - check.

It's going well so far...

Edited by Smity42

John didn't piss me off, he just made it obvious that the thread was pointless and that the likelihood of a sensible discussion was zero from that point onwards.

I'll say it yet again, the BR thread had been left alone for a while due to a lack of activity in the section. I tried to discuss it with all involved (where, might I add, a lot of others would have simply closed it with a note), the only person who really had anything to say was John who seemed to be handling the discussion alright before going off on a tangent and slinging mud, at which point I closed the thread. Nobody gave a toss until that point, and then suddenly everyone cared because there was a bandwagon to jump on. Waah waah waah, we didn't get our way, whinge moan complain.

1 - because, as mentioned repeatedly, it should be in whoretown...

2 - only one was banned, and all his behaviour since then has done nothing but prove it was justified

3 - the only posts that have been removed were yours, posting an ancient "mods are bastards *cry*" pic

And yes, it's going well so far. Thanks for noticing.

On the

nobody seemed to care until it was too late
Topic:
NNNOOOOOOO! No merger! This thread is epic win
TBH this thread should really merge with whoretown...

oh hellllllss no

@RevHead: because this thread is epic. No other reasons necessary :(
love his 'nobody cared' comment

did he think i was writing the sequel to "the great gatsby" because i was bored?

Seems to me a few of us indicated opposition to a merger.

Also:

but seeing as you're now being a cock about it consider the thread closed.

Sure doesn't look like a neutral, well thought out decision. Case in point: the other chat threads are still open.

In before the smity ban....f**k YEAH! :(

Probably. In war, there must be sacrifices :(

Edited by Smity42

Dude, not leaving a note after hitting someone is downright rude. You should always leave a note, even if you can't see any damage, in case their is some that you can't see. In this case you DID see damage, and chose not to leave a note anyway. WTF?

How would you feel if you came out to your parked GT-R and some arsehole had hit it, damaged it, and then f*cked off without leaving a note. You'd be right pissed I imagine. I know I would be. I'm GLAD someone got your plate so the poor guy you hit has the chance to get his car repaired.

yeh thats tru, i was jst being stupid at the time and left, coz there there was a certain very attractive female in the passenger seat who kept on askin me to leave and against my better judgement i did, i was just angry about the timing of the whole thing, i actually asked RACQ to give me the contact details of the person so i could apologise to them, but they said thats not allowed, so i forwarded a message to the owner through RACQ, apologising and hoping there were no hard feelings, hope i dont have to pay over 400 coz im broke anyway with all this moving house bulls**t then all the money being spent on the GTR.

guess Xbox360 will have to be put on hold.

Best thing for QLD section?

1 - lock the most active thread - check

2 - start banning the active members that posted in said thread- check

3 - delete posts that don't conform to the party line - check.

It's going well so far...

+1

When the baskins thread was created I made sure that funkymonkey told col to stay out of it because it generated life back into this section

generated interest, amusement, interest in the queensland section

i find it quite one sided that you said quote"The other chat threads are still there simply because I haven't gotten to them yet, and probably won't until after Xmas."

yet u seem to have so much free time on the forums

The baskins thread to what seemed it look like "post whoring" was actually all the members posting up continuations of what happened at the meets and what topics they had to follow up on for other people to get the joke so most including yourself did not understand what was happening,

It generated new life into the Queensland section and yet you decided that it was time to close the section down? stop the interest flowing into this part of the forum?

Thanks Revhead for killing this section and telling everyone go to whoretown

if you didnt notice no one cares about whore town as it doesnt get enough attention to actually attract attention to make new members come out of their shell and join in with the rest of the community.

i would rather look at a individual post with high hits then something thats sticky'ed for donkey years