SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Yeah its ok, except we you gotta eat and there is noting but a really shit truck stop...

I had the most distasteful chicken burger yesterday I lost it out the window at 100 (opps)

I also have tail gaters with a passion, I got bum humped all the way from Cunninghams gap to Ipswich by a f**kwith in a suburu liberty...

I even slowed down to 90 in the over taking zone to get him to pass, but instead he just keep up my arse...

It was highly distracting in the dark al I had was headlights in my face (via the mirrors of course)....

Yeah sucks arse when that happens. All you can do is back off the throttle and keep slowing down and hope they go around. If not... well it's a shame you didn't still have that chicken burger handy :D Seriously though, tailgaters are one of my pet hates too.

And +1 to road trips kicking arse, as long as you're not constantly doing 1000+ km days anyway. That gets old fairly quick, especially now that 101km/h = burning nuns/dead babies/instant death. I miss the days when you could cruise along in the middle of nowhere at well above the posted limit and as long as you were being sensible about it the police wouldn't bat an eyelid :)

Yeah its ok, except we you gotta eat and there is noting but a really shit truck stop...

I had the most distasteful chicken burger yesterday I lost it out the window at 100 (opps)

I also have tail gaters with a passion, I got bum humped all the way from Cunninghams gap to Ipswich by a f**kwith in a suburu liberty...

I even slowed down to 90 in the over taking zone to get him to pass, but instead he just keep up my arse...

It was highly distracting in the dark al I had was headlights in my face (via the mirrors of course)....

Used to love tail gaters in my Navara. 2nd gear compression lock ups on the highway = lots of damage to their car. My towball had about 40 colors of paint on it. That and the bullbar are the only things I miss about that car.

LOL Isola that's mad. I had some stupid retard in a commodore fly up my arse on the highway.. I was over taking ppl at 120k's and he came out of no where and was sitting there. so I flew my arm up in the car out of frustration as I wasnt going to go any faster and he gave me the finger! So I slammed on the brakes. Lost my temper I spose... Then mad road rage fight. Probably shouldnt have done it but I just completely lost my temper!! The guy was an absolute lunatic.. He threw coke at my car and over took a bus on the left lane on the dirt.. Wasnt even a road!

Stopped at some servo on the way up to mackay a year ago at about 4am. They cooked us chips, about a kilo of them for $3.50. They weren't great, they stayed intact the whole way through to the other side.

Rocky to mackay is possibly the worst road to drive on early in the morning.

Speaking of road trips, is it possible to put cruise control in a liner? I'm sure there'd be some sort of kit available?

Edited by hylian

Rocky to mackay is possibly the worst road to drive on early in the morning.

That road is a bitch... just constant sun in your eyes. It sucks ass!

The drive INTO Rockhampton from the south is awesome though.

agreed on those points

hylian, you sure can, give chris at audio express a call im sure he could sort it out. I drive 454km each way to my girlfriends place, no cruise control. i enjoy it

That road is a bitch... just constant sun in your eyes. It sucks ass!

The drive INTO Rockhampton from the south is awesome though.

The worst part is if you've been driving all night that's probably the most likely stretch to make you wanna sleep.

I can remember stopping the car in those truck lanes at 3am and running up and down them just to wake me up, f**k it sucked.

well i tipped over the km's i needed...

i went away for the weekend hence the smaller km's

but yeah the car can be handed back now with no FBT bill...

and I get $6000 cash :)

sold the SS for 6k more than the residual on the lease...

sweeeeeettttt only one more week til my lexus arrives... :w00t:

well i tipped over the km's i needed...

i went away for the weekend hence the smaller km's

but yeah the car can be handed back now with no FBT bill...

and I get $6000 cash :)

sold the SS for 6k more than the residual on the lease...

sweeeeeettttt only one more week til my lexus arrives... :w00t:

Sorry for my ignorance but why did you need to put more k's on it?

Lease plan vehicle. We had a car waiting for parts from italy, took 3 weeks, we had to do some stupid amount of km's in it so the customer could keep with the lease company, so we changed the km's on the computer.

Sorry for my ignorance but why did you need to put more k's on it?

FBT = fringe benefit tax

You have to do a minimum of 25,000km per annum to slip under the 11% tax threshold on a leased car...

In short if you do 24,600km for example in a year you then have to pay 14.5% tax for the value of the vehicle...

So in my case that's a difference of approx $2000

Meaning if I hit my km's target I pay nothing more, if I don't hit the target I have to pay $2000 extra tax...

Ive never had a problem doing 25k a year... However I just came back from 7 weeks annual leave an did not drive the car at all while away...

So I have a compiled problem once I returned to work... So I needed 2500km on it ASAP...

Now I am within 800km of the disposal target with 9 days to do it... So 100km a day and i'm all sweet now...

Rear of car jacked up +brick on accelerator = Kms while you watch tv and the sphincter of the universe slap the missus.

No can do...

I'm afraid the VE wont let you do that easily...

When on the dyno at Godzilla we found multiple problems shot out from the computer in relation to the ABS system malfunction...

Plus is really unsafe for the vehicle as demonstrated in "Ferris Buellers Day Off"

Ferrari-Ferris-Buellers-Day-Off-Chicago-house-Modern-Speyer.jpg

I love the pies in Kyogle...

I always wanted to drive through Tenterfield humming "time is a traveler tenterfield saddler"

Also I really wanted to have KFC in Glen Innes...

Then had the urge to speed through Blad nob

After that do the most awesome zig zag road in Australia on the Gwydir Highway near Cangai (so beautiful too)

* Note 100kph zone, could barely do 80kph most of the way its just so tight and shits on the mountains we have around SEQ)

So by then I needed more fuel, s in to Grafton for some juice (and red bull)

By then I was going brain dead so shortest way home was to woodburn then Ballina, Tweed Heads & Gold Coast then home...

Took me just on 12 hours, with approx 4x5 minute pee/fuel breaks... So probably only stopped for 20 minutes total, mainly to get fuel & more driving food/drink...

So would you miss all this fun???

Sounds heaps better than jacking up the car and free spinning the engine for 12 hours...

yep and ill be joining them tomorrow and the next day for work again :)

gotta be in tbar for the origin :banana:

first game ive missed in Brisbane since 1998... mega :(

Ouch, was a funny game.

I drove through Tenterfield recently... damn I dislike the place. Stopped in the pub for a beer and a feed and you have the local yokels look at you like you are the freak haha