SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

• 3 weeks later...

New financial year post ;)

that reminds me to do my tax

hopefully will equal enough for me to get my rear bearings, catch can and service done

$1 AUD = $1.29 NZD

So i make a little more

i still feel you should just go there with 15 aus dollars, and the flash that, family guy style

they will make you their king, and worship the very ground you walk on

well i got a $50 NZD note here already, got that back when it was $1 AUD = $1.22 NZD feels like i've lost some cash now

Morning Mangs,

TFIT. Ikes Cream Tonight :bunny:

Stupid POS car wouldn't start this morning. Had to drive the ute and made me 15 mins late to work. F*ck 31s.

i still feel you should just go there with 15 aus dollars, and the flash that, family guy style

they will make you their king, and worship the very ground you walk on

Shame we don't have $1 notes any more...

does anybody know where theres a diy coin op car wash joint around spring hill/valley/new farm area?..

kinda new to this area and never noticed any while driving..my car needs a wash badly..

You'll be lucky to find those types of car washes these days. They do exist but are very rare.

does anybody know where theres a diy coin op car wash joint around spring hill/valley/new farm area?..

kinda new to this area and never noticed any while driving..my car needs a wash badly..

There is a good high pressure touch-less auto wash at the BP on the top end of corro drive just past Toowong shopping center, take me car in it all the time works a treat not cheap @$18 for the top wash

There's one on the south side on logan road in the greenslopes area i think. Haven't been past that way for 6 months though, not sure if it's still in business.

Yeah thats still there just up from greenslopes shopping center opp' birdwood st, I forgot all about that one

Edited by Oz

hmm..im after those that you have to wash yourself ..as in like you put in a dollar and gives you whatever 60 seconds of the soapy brush or high pressure rinse etc..

not the touchless ones attached to servo's

Edited by vae086