SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Took the beasty to Willowbank last night and managed a best of 13.7 and then I gave up due to the long lines and the idiot who mistakenly thought his XD Falcon could be turned into a pretzel by torque alone!! I never thought that the 'U' bolts that hold the diff to the car could be shot through your fuel tank???

Was a good night though and I am very keen to go again and woop Col's ass, but he has bought a good turbo and other stuff and I will just have to take on Terry now and see how we go......

hmm sounded like a good night. Would have come out but think i would have run some lousy times..who else went??

Had to chuck in a new fuel pump, which STILL hasn't fixed my slight pinging as i come on boost :whistling: guess next step is a pfc at least its woohoo tax time.

Takin the car out to emerald sunday as i'm workin out there for the next 3 weeks. Thinking of fitting some of those roo scarer whistle things as i'm a bit worried of hitting something out there lol

and im soo very cut that i lost my wallet whilst on the turps friday before last as i was organising a night out with the boys, but i forgot i didnt have my licence :whistling: