SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

ha ha ha ha she's so effing lame.. don't worry lil miss, i'm starting fights for you :nyaanyaa:

LMFAO@ "joke hitler" from that video bahahahaha

p.s. they should all die in a fire....

link

ha ha ha ha she's so effing lame.. don't worry lil miss, i'm starting fights for you :nyaanyaa:

LMFAO@ "joke hitler" from that video bahahahaha

p.s. they should all die in a fire....

yer I hope flesh eating bacteria crawls into her womb and devours her unborn fetus ..

And then she 'accidentally' gets sodomised with a splintery baseball bat covered in razorwire..

yer I hope flesh eating bacteria crawls into her womb and devours her unborn fetus ..

And then she 'accidentally' gets sodomised with a splintery baseball bat covered in razorwire..

my kind of situation...nothing like tearing someone apart....:S

ooookkkk....medication is your friend.

bahahahahahaha if you say one more word i'm gonna blow my brains out

I HAVE A GUN! .... I do... I have a gun....

BOOM

wouldnt be much to see if u did blow ur brains out :P

:nyaanyaa:

Pics of you blowing?

3rd'd

Anna I f**king tell you what I'm gunna f**king start slitting f**king throats soon .. Those f**king hepatitis c ridden f**king crack whore moles .. I hope her child grows wooden legs and gets caught in a f**king bushfire or a f**king termites nest .. f**king diseased ridden whore :ninja::P:P

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

boostloosing crusing?

lol nah these girls deserve worse than what Kitas is saying.. LOL

don't worry keets... she's fat, preglet, and ugly.... we should feel sorry for her... which I do....

Does anyone else know who these people are?