SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Righto, just responding to complaints. As I said I don't really have time to work out who is right atm, and I don't really care. My main concern is the threats to property and the like... keep them out of it and I don't have a problem, talk as much whoretown garbage as you like >_<

Oh and hi Liz :wave:

Is my Nismo_Boy account under suspension, it wont log in, nor when it did I was only getting ISP errors.

By threats you mean what I posted, fair call. Nothing was ever directed in terms of just who would do anything, if something was ect

Edited by Mr Kofi Ahmed

i dont complain about things said in spam thread, because i do believe that spam should be just spam... mindless babble about nothing inparticular.

ive been on SAU since I got my skyline, cos it's a good website like that, but always lurk.

i dont think the stuff against Ang was warranted, but i am her friend so i am obviously biased >_<

well her actions obviously are going to get her into some interesting situations. maybe as her friend, u could give her a nice tlaking to and get her to be more open minded.

Is my Nismo_Boy account under suspension, it wont log in, nor when it did I was only getting ISP errors.

By threats you mean what I posted, fair call. Nothing was ever directed in terms of just who would do anything, if something was ect

LOL you dirty Fooker, i knew it was you the other day >_<

lol, i want to have your baby Josh :wave:

Yeah I was referring mainly to your posts, I know you didn't actually mean anything by them but they're still not really appropriate.

I can't see a problem with your account, but not all changes are visible in the logs or on the account itself. Maybe ask Jay?

i think it's the fact that boostcruising is a car enthusiast forum, for anyone who likes any kind of car, motorbike or other vehicle.

SAU is more of a dedicated forum to skylines, and generally is inhabited by only the owners of skylines, who are generally older.

please excuse the poor typing, i can't be f**ked typing properly at moment.

that's true, but there are alot of younger people on here, like myself, so u cant really say its an age thing

hahha all good, i cant spell sometimes either >_<

Yeah I was referring mainly to your posts, I know you didn't actually mean anything by them but they're still not really appropriate.

I can't see a problem with your account, but not all changes are visible in the logs or on the account itself. Maybe ask Jay?

I'll give him a holla, its weird coz this account works, but the other one just errors.

people have haxed me!

well her actions obviously are going to get her into some interesting situations. maybe as her friend, u could give her a nice tlaking to and get her to be more open minded.

that wont happen.

i think her actions are justified. boost is ALOT more stricter than SAU when it comes to people coming on and stirring...

and you have to admit, you were stirring shit big time >_<

she only enforces things. as you've already said, she has to deal with enough f**kwits on that site daily.

i know it might not be what you're used to, but its a different site, different people, different rules.