SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

hey man best sourse would prob along kingston road there are a few japan spares along there.

prob about 200 my best guess buddy.

sorry to hear. hope you punched them in the nose.

Yeah gotta wait for some insurance details n shit coz he recons he was in the right and im like keep my cool and he is getting a police report n shit fkn taxi drivers, scratched the shitter out of my front stock mags that were in good condition :D pisses me right off cheers guys always needed some new guard and paint and front bar coz thats scratched as well but minimal and wheel alighnment and no car for 3-4 weeks grrr damnit just what i ffff ing need

Yeah gotta wait for some insurance details n shit coz he recons he was in the right and im like keep my cool and he is getting a police report n shit fkn taxi drivers, scratched the shitter out of my front stock mags that were in good condition :) pisses me right off cheers guys always needed some new guard and paint and front bar coz thats scratched as well but minimal and wheel alighnment and no car for 3-4 weeks grrr damnit just what i ffff ing need

That totally sux mate. hope it pans out forya.

Its ok i sorted it all out now im not gunna wait for the ass on the insurance crap, 335 is all its gunna cost me so thats what ive done fk the mags there neglagible but picked up the panel for 135 from all jap and $200 for paint and remove refit should be back in order mid next week and i will still be attending the dyno day thats not going to stop me dammit

Sorry but its not everyday you see a patrol with a t51r

Im dubai its very common. 5.3 strokers with mod lists to make Leewah envious. Up to 1000 horsepower on street driven pattys FTW :D