SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

PM's about what?

work, tiffs party, parts for sale.. and general yada yada lol..

mechanical shit yo

remember he's an ex toyota mechanic :sorcerer:

such a hater shane.. but thats ok we cool...

found me a rock bottom price on my PFC..?

The sub Zero machine is a weapon. Wont run decent times till he gets rubber but 120 mph terminals tell me its a low 11 high ten second ride. :mrt:

what did he manage on the bad rubber?

13.4 was his best from memory. Waste of time with street rubber and that much fat. :mrt:

True! What does it make at the rears?

I wonder what mine will be able to run once I learn how to drag!

I believe he said it made 360 kw's at the rears. dont doubt it either. Damn strong car.

*calculates power to weight ratios*

*gets excited*

*Goes to bed*

I believe he said it made 360 kw's at the rears. dont doubt it either. Damn strong car.

Hey Noel, at the moment its only making about 320Kw.

Just got back now mate, could not break that 13 sec pass tonight. Definately wrong tyres they have no grip on them anyway up for some new ones i think.

Still Cant believe that f**ken Vetec Honda beat me. That was when i lost traction 1st 2nd and 2nd into 5th :) back into third, LOL.

Thanks for comin and making the effort jumpin over ur back fence :mrt:

Hey Noel, at the moment its only making about 320Kw.

Just got back now mate, could not break that 13 sec pass tonight. Definately wrong tyres they have no grip on them anyway up for some new ones i think.

Still Cant believe that f**ken Vetec Honda beat me. That was when i lost traction 1st 2nd and 2nd into 5th :) back into third, LOL.

Thanks for comin and making the effort jumpin over ur back fence :(

well atleast now u know uve got a bit to do to that rear end to make it run decent times!

what kinda rear end gear are you running atm?

well atleast now u know uve got a bit to do to that rear end to make it run decent times!

what kinda rear end gear are you running atm?

At the moment the set up is not for drag thats for sure. Tien coil overs which are hard as, and 285 Pirelli P zeros.

Im not an expert on these coil overs but can you make the ride softer.

At the moment the set up is not for drag thats for sure. Tien coil overs which are hard as, and 285 Pirelli P zeros.

Im not an expert on these coil overs but can you make the ride softer.

noel prolly suggested this last nite, but them tyres at 18psi will help alot

yeah u should be able to adjust them a bit, u gotta wind the dampner knob on them. you know what model teins they are? they've prolly got ~10kg springs in the rear lol. the drag spec coilovers i've seen (the HKS ones for example) have ~4kg rear spring rates!

u getting any/much axle tramp off the line? best way i found to see if a car has axel tramp, was to bag em up in the wet in a straight line, the wet road will exaggerate the tramp if there is any

other than that, u could spend a few dollars on more suspension goodies