SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

cf cobra ur looking +2k..prolly bit out of ur price range lol

yeah only wanna spend 1k on seat or seats..

Just google td06-25g turbo specs

no what specs did u have on urs..?

Plan!!! Commando raid at their pad this weekend. Wear black. You can come naked mudcrab. :rolleyes:

bahaha...

yeah only wanna spend 1k on seat or seats..

no what specs did u have on urs..?

bahaha...

Your a tool. There is only one size td06-25g, if you want detail info like wheel size in cm, go search for it. It was a plain jane td06-25g kit. of the top of my head the 25g rear is a 10cm wheel and the 20g rear is 8cm.

noel, prices for the arms:

JIC (from www.perfectrun.com.au)

Tension Rods - 25200 yen

Front Camber Arms - 29400 yen

Rear Camber Arms - 25200 yen

Kazama (from www.greenline.jp)

Tension Rods - 23458 yen

Rear Camber Arms - 38115 yen

Cusco (from www.greenline.jp)

Tension Rods - 27720

Front Camber Arms - 27720

Rear Camber Arms - 32340

1 aussie $ = 104.7297 yen

bish, no need for the lift tonite, andy and anna said i can ride with them

shweet.

can get this stuff earlier then....may make it to meet you guys later on...we'll see ay.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• so finally had an event i was home for that didn't get rained off or otherwise cancelled to be able to actually drive the car, unfortunately was roll racing which isnt my favourite thing ever but had an awesome night with friends and testing the car out. obviously a huge difference in driving experience with the samsonas although still without flat foot upshifts the ratios are so much nicer and actually has boost into the next gear which was not something i always experienced with the stock gearbox. but of course absolutely loving the sound of the sidepipe and for its downfalls of ruining the car in ever other way it does sound awesome at the track.   had some weird issues where it would misfire in 2nd but fine in every other gear and at the end of the night at the end of the run would have no throttle until it decided it wanted to work, so will be looking into that before a proper track night coming up in just over a week to really see the changes in the car. Messenger_creation_C9B7F84E-0820-444B-A53D-9AD40F7DDC5B.mp4     received_870009858147161.mp4   Messenger_creation_046B1D12-ABA0-4B01-B78F-262559E64ADC.mp4  by the end of the night found that if i was nice and gentle on the throttle in 2nd it wouldnt misfire so was only fully throttle and loaded up in 2nd it would occur 
    • I think I will try out Frenchy’s power steering kit. Looks like a better solution.
    • Useless lot aren't they? Releasing stuff on the market that doesn't do what it's supposed to do without you stuffing about with it and spacing out the spacer lol. FFS.
    • Similar experience with Ross pulley. Can't recommend.
    • Hey guys I’m putting my 180sx wiring loom back into my car and I’ve run the interior harness out I’ve noticed that on the passengers a pillar there seems to be a section of holes where zip ties would go as if to run a thin 4 wire harness to the roof I’ve searched through all of my stuff to try and find this harness but I can’t seem to find anything. I’m just wondering what the passengers side a pillar( on the windscreen) harness/wiring is actually for as I have already wired up my interior lights cheers