SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

naah i wont make a thread, keep it to myself :P someone should check the mt gravatt fasta pasta out for possible tnd location

wher is the mt gravatt fasta pasta..???

So when do the 275 semis go on Adam. :happy:

whats the widest u can fit on the back of skylines with standard guards..?

OMG OMG OMG

We just got smashed by hail....

Sorry I up and left promptlly but the cars were out of the garage covered in soap suds waiting for the rain when I heard (bang bang bang) on the roof...

My back yard is white...

shit. no damage on the cars.?

pics

All I got is little puddle and some white shit thats melting faster than it fell...

shit. no damage on the cars.?

No, the skyline copped nothing cause i put it away first...

The SS got maby 7-8 hits with little pee sized stuff, not anything big enough to hurt it...

The garage door was half way down when the power cut hence i could not type to tell you all to watch for hail...

But I just looked on Marburg loop an the bit that hit me was dark red and black (the bad end of the scale) and it went out over north lakes and out to redcliffe... So all you southsiders are lucky... :happy:

whats the widest u can fit on the back of skylines with standard guards..?

With he right offsets and without rolling the guards the max you can push is 255 17's

Remember the smaller the side wall profile the wider the max figure can be... ie.

All these will fit in short (With the right rims and without rolling the guards)...

235 60 R16

255 50 R17

275 40 R18

285 35 R18

You understand???

well i just watched the latest dukes of hazzard movie.. and this pair of puppets are co stars.. Bert & Ernie

bert.jpg

Hummm really...

I thougt you said you watched it for boobs, you made no mention of Bert and Ernie until now... :happy:

With he right offsets and without rolling the guards the max you can push is 255 17's

Remember the smaller the side wall profile the wider the max figure can be... ie.

All these will fit in short (With the right rims and without rolling the guards)...

235 60 R16

255 50 R17

275 40 R18

285 35 R18

You understand???

yeah i got ya.. reason i asked cause we had 265/4*R17 on my mates 33 gtst but had like 10inch rims and a bit of stretchin also thats with non liped rolled guards..

and 245 on the fronts

Hummm really...

I thougt you said you watched it for boobs, you made no mention of Bert and Ernie until now... :happy:

u went to the trouble to change it to burt and ernie..?? silly col..

wait am i allowed to post pics liek this..

wat hang on.. following may be NWS!!!! APRIL SCOTT

april-scott-wallpapers-2237-08.jpg

Yeah I got 8.5" on the front (235 50 17)

Then 9.5" rims on the rear (255 50 17)

This gives me full lock with no scrub, and i can fit a finger inbetween the tyre and the guard at the rear...

Lowering the car will affect the max tyre width also Mark, as mine is only just slightlly lowered at the rear and my 9.5" rims just fit nice...

Note: I have Volk TE37's with correct skyline offset, so the right rims...

Yeah I got 8.5" on the front (235 50 17)

Then 9.5" rims on the rear (255 50 17)

This gives me full lock with no scrub, and i can fit a finger inbetween the tyre and the guard at the rear...

Lowering the car will affect the max tyre width also Mark, as mine is only just slightlly lowered at the rear and my 9.5" rims just fit nice...

Note: I have Volk TE37's with correct skyline offset, so the right rims...

yeah the Te37s wer nice.. we have R18s one here.. but need repairing..

265 R18 on rear and 235R18 on front on the R34 from memory..

i wonder what i could fit on the 180

Yeah so their 18" right...

Well you can fit either;

275 40 R18

285 35 R18

Without pumping the guards...

This is why I cannot fit the 255 r16's ET slicks on my car until it comes back from the body shop... Im getting the guards pumped for drag racing :happy:

Did you like the bert and ernie bit :happy:

I thought it was classic... :P

lol yeah i LOL'd

Nar there fine...

Borderline at best, but its whoretown so they will slip back a few pages within hours... :(

borderline.. u love it.. yeah ill say they are FINE LITERALLY..