SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Thanks <3

I can have my interview anytime Im ready at Sherrin motorsport, was just holding out to borrow the R33 to tie me over for a few weeks. Interview = job = move straight away :)

I can get the RWC up here for those wheels, but as I told Anna I will need the car

borrow the R32 for the day i dont care!

The problem is, I can get the interview but they are talking week or so trial! lol I don't really have cash money I can pull out to buy a car in the event to dont end up getting the job

i see

where is the place you have to get to?

Hamilton, car isn't need for the job AFAIK, just getting there and back to your house is the situation.

if you were keen to start public transport to there would be easy

there is a train that comes to our station and goes on the doomben line, hop off at Doomben and you are pretty close! Maybe walking distance maybe a bus or somthing

if you were keen to start public transport to there would be easy

there is a train that comes to our station and goes on the doomben line, hop off at Doomben and you are pretty close! Maybe walking distance maybe a bus or somthing

HAHAH, i knew you were going to say that. It's ina c*nt hole of a spot, no transport to where the work shop is, although yes train to Hamilton it's self is doable. I so ca have that ego next week Andy :) Just think back on the road and ready to sell for the Evo!

Note to self:

When attempting to remove one's airbox from one's car, be sure to know the location of one's socket set BEFORE starting. A pair of different sized shifters, a screwdriver as a lever and a set of needle nose plyers does not a socket set make.

HAHAH, i knew you were going to say that. It's ina c*nt hole of a spot, no transport to where the work shop is, although yes train to Hamilton it's self is doable. I so ca have that ego next week Andy :) Just think back on the road and ready to sell for the Evo!

ok I will borrow Daves stock wheels and get it regoed can you and Anna organise that one day through the week? I dont even know what you have to do!

ok I will borrow Daves stock wheels and get it regoed can you and Anna organise that one day through the week? I dont even know what you have to do!

I can get a RWC with the 18's! I'll be down Wens, when I saw Anna on Tues I said if she wanted we can do rear tires and I'll pop down at night to take it back up to my place to get it RWC the following day then come back down for u guys to rego it.

dont worry about the no rego thing... it doesnt faze me

More of a walk than from that train station near slips house to ADD?