SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

as tough as MR T with stubble^^^

Na, have not finishd it yet.

Have little time for games, but im making an effort today...

We are getting our ducted air con put in today so i got to be home all day... So what else can you do when there are 4 tradesmen round the house...

They already stopped work to have a good look over the skyline and ask a a million questions, they found it difficult to believe you can extract 500hp from 2.5 litres... :D

I have not seen the flame thrower as yet, but i have got the petrol bombs... :)

2.5L can make 500hp news to me

I love my lawn, its beautiful

Spent $1900 on a roller mower to make it look golfing green fresh...

Nothing more satisfing than having a beer in the alfresco after mowing the lawn and looking over your efforts... :)

edit: Not to mention the $4900 on turf, and the $1200 for lime and top soil then the hundreds in delivered water to get it going...

woah. ur a resourceful person im gonna steal ur lawn like in fun with dick and jane

God Damn, my house has been over run by trades men...

There is like 8 of them... :D

Most of them swear like sailors :)

joshwas boy dream come true

You mean like a type x 180sx aye?

lol.. try 2 180sx a 1993 one fmic exhaust installed a RAS kit R34 GTT seats with rail modifying :spank: angle grinder and a large flat blade fixed it. Boss kit with a/m steering wheel.. retained hicas for now. and raised bonnet. looks good.. next step is hicas lock bar MBC full service and fuel pump dash lights and some decent tread. my bank is 5k lighter and rego cost a shit load. 320 per 6months :)

my type x got neglected for the other today it needs a diff oil change the redline shits me off got some penrite recommended by a diff shop. 85w-140 i think. should be good for my cusco 2way

also my LHF tein coilover is leaking time for a rebuild.. does fulcrum do them.?

I just discovered a nail in my right rear tyre and the front right tyre on the ss... bloody new estates

had a nial removed and repaired in the ss last week, and now i got another two...

lol.. the GTiR pulled many nails but i took it off road a fair bit. none in the gtr or the 180s

you dirty bastard an r33 radiator wont fit in an S13....

and sif you wouldnt just put a 20 box behind it they are strong enough.

AND FARKEN PIKER FOR PISSING OFF ON THE PUB CRAWL!!!!!!

Selling my car.... :)

Had a looker today rock up in his VX Clubsport, shit himself when i came onto boost... :(

Met him at willowbank and he was keen to get into something a little faster and more track friendlly so I said you can buy my car...

Thought id re-advertise on here as my insurance runs out next week and I dont really think i wanta bother re-newing it, just sell it...

farking hailed on my car tonight! i ran out into the pising rain and went and sheltered under sizzler looks like it was too small to dent it but sounded wild while i was driving major waterage on the road though!

Selling my car.... :)

Had a looker today rock up in his VX Clubsport, shit himself when i came onto boost... :D

Met him at willowbank and he was keen to get into something a little faster and more track friendlly so I said you can buy my car...

Thought id re-advertise on here as my insurance runs out next week and I dont really think i wanta bother re-newing it, just sell it...

How much just for the engine and 'box???

You would probably sell it all quicker if it was in pieces. I have had heaps of people asking what I still have from the old engine.