SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

god im funneh at 3:30am!!! :P shane

anyone got a big f**k off breaker bar i can borrow on sunday/today harmonic is supposed to be a karnt to get off...

i have one as long as ur forearm and it gets my harmonic balancers off. use ur legs and ur muscles..

bahahahahaha i was gonna tell u that the other day but i assumed u already knew :(

P.S only way to get it tightened back up is to use a rattle gun

or use ur muscles.

To start with - you won't get a rattle gun in there without removing the A/C. Unless you got some super dooper short arse rattle gun that I've never seen before?

Secondly - You can use the breaker bar under the chassis rail and flick the starter to crack the balancer bolt but then you'll have the issue of doing it up again.

Thirdly - Don't do what Mark is about to suggest as I have seen mechanics pop gearboxes a few times trying to crack them with the car in gear and brakes on etc.

I have a tool which you may borrow but it must be returned. Makes everything easy and you don't have to worry about busting shit.

I assume you also have a balancer puller to get the balancer off once you have undone the bolt?

DO i wait till early december for the better deal on my car or do i take the slightly less good deal tomorrow *strokes beard*

You take the less good deal tomorra, as Dec could still fall over.

You rego the R33 so you an anna have transport.

You sell the R33 while your driving it.

When its sold; you either have your new car here or you buy/drive a beater until you get the new car.

Easy.

Dont take the Dec risk,

Edited by Nismo_Boy