SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

I dont hug skyline owners.

What about me???

Afternoon f**kers. Shit day outside. Not much better inside either.

Outside is hot, inside is cool... :)

Remeber what I told you about the sig mod police on here.. Yah.. thats whats happening :wave:

Nah, its last weekend when the server went down with IPS errors, when the site came back up there was shit everywhere...

Seems to be covered in the feedback section i would not worry about it...

Tomei has gotten bigger.

Yeh, he's better now, he got an appetite and a sense of adventure after he had the antibiotics so he's started to put on weight. f**king RSPCA selling us a sick cat, atleast we've got pet insurace, so we'll get 80% of the vet bill back *phew*

Oh and I have this plush pig in the shape of a cube hanging off my phone, it has tiny little nubs for feet, and Tomei keps picking him up by the feet and pissing off with him. I found my phone under the desk in the spare room yesterday. Little shit haha

Doing evertything twice is worse :wave:

Hrmm indeed. If it isn't gone by Christmas i'm setting the c*** of a thing on fire.

Talks cheap. I talk, you talk, the whole world talks. what i think and what i do are 2 different things. You got issues with me then spit it out pupper.

You of all people should know I shit ALOT of people off, and saying things like that only sparks new idea's with certain other people who may do it.

SAU can all relax now, i changed my address back to Noosa. wouldnt want SAU still shocked/annoyed i was "using" Andy for his address for extra money.

What about me???

Outside is hot, inside is cool... :wave:

Nah, its last weekend when the server went down with IPS errors, when the site came back up there was shit everywhere...

Seems to be covered in the feedback section i would not worry about it...

Your selling/sold yours.. Your ok.

Yeh, he's better now, he got an appetite and a sense of adventure after he had the antibiotics so he's started to put on weight. f**king RSPCA selling us a sick cat, atleast we've got pet insurace, so we'll get 80% of the vet bill back *phew*

Oh and I have this plush pig in the shape of a cube hanging off my phone, it has tiny little nubs for feet, and Tomei keps picking him up by the feet and pissing off with him. I found my phone under the desk in the spare room yesterday. Little shit haha

Hrmm indeed. If it isn't gone by Christmas i'm setting the c*** of a thing on fire.

Lawl they sold you a broken cat haha! Atleast he is all good now!!

I know this area off Roys road heading to the Sunshine Coast where you can burn...

What, wait.. Ive said too much. SAU might report me to the police now haha

Shane wasn't even there when it happened lol crazy 3rd hand stories :(

Okay I love my little kitty so much :) he was wandering around meowing like crazy, so I got off the couch and went over to where he was sitting and I looked at him and said 'what do you want'. He stood up on his back legs and touched my legs with his front paws, then flopped onto my feet and started stretching out and rolling around. He just wanted some loves :wave: