SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

Shane wasn't even there when it happened lol crazy 3rd hand stories :(

Okay I love my little kitty so much :) he was wandering around meowing like crazy, so I got off the couch and went over to where he was sitting and I looked at him and said 'what do you want'. He stood up on his back legs and touched my legs with his front paws, then flopped onto my feet and started stretching out and rolling around. He just wanted some loves :wave:

3rd hand stories and hear say rocks!!

Sad thing is, im a bigger pussy then your kitteh haha.

Shane wasn't even there when it happened lol crazy 3rd hand stories :)

Okay I love my little kitty so much :( he was wandering around meowing like crazy, so I got off the couch and went over to where he was sitting and I looked at him and said 'what do you want'. He stood up on his back legs and touched my legs with his front paws, then flopped onto my feet and started stretching out and rolling around. He just wanted some loves :wave:

:)

I take advantage of many girls... Atleast they look like girls at night.. I mean common, Melvin after a few beers isnt too bad. Just ask Mushroom.

lool hi5 :sorcerer:

Shane told me before you. Dont feel so bad, Shane is a gossip whore.

only caus its made a great laughing point

Shane is just a whore.

cut i slept with ur mom and not you?

WIth red hair

ginger bish :wave:

He's such a ranga, I love it!

awww :)

haha - havent met you in person yet but i like you ipersonality! I hear your an ogre though? :P

mate i honestly didnt see anywhere that you offered me the tool cause i would have definately taken you up on that one :D!

you work at springwood still?

My comments were as follows:

To start with - you won't get a rattle gun in there without removing the A/C. Unless you got some super dooper short arse rattle gun that I've never seen before?

Secondly - You can use the breaker bar under the chassis rail and flick the starter to crack the balancer bolt but then you'll have the issue of doing it up again.

Thirdly - Don't do what Mark is about to suggest as I have seen mechanics pop gearboxes a few times trying to crack them with the car in gear and brakes on etc.

I have a tool which you may borrow but it must be returned. Makes everything easy and you don't have to worry about busting shit.

I assume you also have a balancer puller to get the balancer off once you have undone the bolt?

Offer still stands. Answer is no to Springwood. I have moved to another job. I will not be saying due to the immense number of people who rock up for advice during the day (which pisses off my boss). I don't start the new job til Monday and will be out and about tomorrow. What area can I find you?....I might be able to drop it to you or at your house if you are not there.

Why don't you phone me you tard?

ur fones been off for the last few days...and i remembered i needed to ask u about them when u sent me that pm lol

ill call u tomororw mk