SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

There is always time Dan...

Just dont like the idea of all the nerds from school getting in contact with me...

I ditched my re-union cause like i wanta hang out with a bunch of mofo's talking about how many babies they have had or how much money they earn...

I know im better than them :cheers:

That and im in a 7 year relationship and i figure facebook/myspace as being a bit of a dating service...

haha i have to admit i do see your point... I have some people who have added me on facebook that i swear wanted to kill me in school

You know, your right about myspace. I've f**ked 3 people off it lol. It's cheaper then adult match maker lol

Nice :cheers:

I wanta live my life through you... :w00t:

Picsorban, clothed of course or where they horses you'd rather forget...??? :blush:

ps my name is spelt with only one l

as are most people with the name Colin in this world... :cheers:

Only chumps call their kid Collin with two L's

Be liek spelling Daniel with two N's

Normally the first name Colin is spelt with one L (Ie. Colin Citizen)

Then surnames are spelt with two L's and end with an S (ie. Jacob Collins)

haha sorry mate you should be happy to know there are actually 154 colin baker's on facebook!!

a mate from back in school was spelt collin i have never thought anything of it - shall edit my phone!

Nice :cheers:

I wanta live my life through you... :w00t:

Picsorban, clothed of course or where they horses you'd rather forget...??? :blush:

They were ok, the better of the 3 came home. Once was dead set emo as.

They lead to blood test check ups. lets never speak of this again

I paid $31 for duck and rice, it was crap

dude thats a rip must have been a fancy chineze joint!

I live just near market square sunnybank - best asian food around and nothing is over $15 bucks

my three favorite meals there are between $7.40 - $8.80

arhhh its all good Dan...

I just thoguht id point it out... Good to see 150 odd parents can spell properlly and understand two L's is for surnames... :D

PS. Was visiting my sister the other day in the hospital (Shes a doctor in the ER) so anyway she had little time for me but as i walked and talked with her we passed the baby ward on her way to see a patient. Anyway I look in the window at a room with about 40 babies in it and the one at the front in the centre had its name tag on the crib as all good babies do.

The reason i mention it is the babies round this one baby had names liek "Daniel" "Shane" "Josh" you know normal names.

Anyway the kid int he middle at the front with people pointing and laughing had the name "Andrew" on the tag, but heres the funny thing, it was crossed out with nicko and beside it is printed "Bastard"... :P Wonder if mummy slept round a bit :P

haha thats funny cause i save most people with either car model or number plate after their name so i rember who is what

same but my phone talks when someone rings, so like it'll ring and say "col rrr 3-3" lol. get some funny ones as well, as it cant pick up some spelling so it makes shit up

I saved him as Col R33 and Col Work lol

HAHAHAHA

Yeah, two mobiles sucks arse...

But i use the work free one to make calls :P

Your always better off calling the work mobile, as its with me 24/7...

pic doesnt work

I want pics, i need to know my boy scored well :P