SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

did u get stuck on a siezed exhaust stud.. penetrene it and come back to it in the morning.

damn them movies are lame now.

yes he is. old and jolly. reminds me of a shaven santa claus

silvias/180sx chuck good skids..

joshwa. im a street drifta again. i did some major uber cool manji and roundabout dori tonight... everyone was racing on the highway. they all have more power than me. so a FC RX7 that raced me and beat me followed me to my drift area and i showed him a thing or two about car control he was cheering. white boys are funny

STREET DORI FTW..

Guess what marki, I got my sil80 last night, quickly whacked in a 2J stroked out to 3.3L and swiftly took it out to the Industrial estate in Wacol. I was coming up to this mad roundabout and saw someone flaggin me down with those glowy things the air traffic controllers use. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was Tsuchiya, he pulled me over and asked me to join the International drift circuit as a pro drifter, shortly thereafter, Kazama jumped out from behind a bush, dressed in a sloth costume, and told me he wanted to teach me his door sitting drift secrets. After he showed me I managed to pull one off at over 300kmh. So you seen, dreams do come true...

"that's a f*kin awesome story kid"

Guess what marki, I got my sil80 last night, quickly whacked in a 2J stroked out to 3.3L and swiftly took it out to the Industrial estate in Wacol. I was coming up to this mad roundabout and saw someone flaggin me down with those glowy things the air traffic controllers use. Upon closer inspection I noticed it was Tsuchiya, he pulled me over and asked me to join the International drift circuit as a pro drifter, shortly thereafter, Kazama jumped out from behind a bush, dressed in a sloth costume, and told me he wanted to teach me his door sitting drift secrets. After he showed me I managed to pull one off at over 300kmh. So you seen, dreams do come true...

Best Post of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nyaanyaa:

lool, i asked that same question a few days ago, i think someone asked in the wasteland, apparently its like a whore-o-meter, though im doubtful he/she was being serious...how about some of the mods...what does it meannn

bahaha. wher is the love anna???

lool, i asked that same question a few days ago, i think someone asked in the wasteland, apparently its like a whore-o-meter, though im doubtful he/she was being serious...how about some of the mods...what does it meannn

whore o meter.. hmm oh that is interesting..

sean and myself are pulling the RB25neo out. hmm its shfted over by 30mm to the left. its sitting on the coolant heater.. lines. pics to come. i think ill do a write up on sauqld.. RB25neo 180sx build :rofl:

nah i'm just noticing more and more people don't have them, some mods and admins included, and were wondering what they were :rofl:

Its a post count indicator...

However if your primary user group is;

* Admin

* Mod/S Mod

* Trader

* Donator

Then you dont get the little blue squares... Nothing to much to worry about Anna, just a pretty post count indicator...

There is a topic on it here, if you want more info ---> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Do...an-t195019.html

Best Post of the Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that was a good story... Kid... :)

As above...

Its a post count indicator...

However if your primary user group is;

* Admin

* Mod/S Mod

* Trader

* Donator

Then you dont get the little blue squares... Nothing to much to worry about Anna, just a pretty post count indicator...

There is a topic on it here, if you want more info ---> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Do...an-t195019.html

Yeah that was a good story... Kid... :rofl:

As above...

Ahhhhh so that's why I don't have it, i'm a donator. I'm nearly up to 10,000 posts I want little blue squares... perhaps i'll make an av which is tonnes of little blue squares LOLz

Sam says if you change the primary group to member, they come back... SO CHANGE ME GODAMNIT!!1

Ahhhhh so that's why I don't have it, i'm a donator. I'm nearly up to 10,000 posts I want little blue squares... perhaps i'll make an av which is tonnes of little blue squares LOLz

Sam says if you change the primary group to member, they come back... SO CHANGE ME GODAMNIT!!1

LOL, yeah do it... :)

You will have to pm Jay or Marc to change user groups... :rofl:

But i warn you every time we stuff with user groups things seem to f**k up... So its hardlly worth it...

ha ha yeah the 3 million dollar mansions are pretty seedy

Yeah well i guess there are $3mill properties all over the place these days...

But all i remember of Yeronga was doing some work on a Microwave dish at the tafe (UQ/Yeronga link) and at lunch time walking from the tafe to the local Dominos for pizza and seeing dirty needles and drug related junk in the gutters and down the side alleys...

Ewwww :rofl:

Edit: Yeah so why the move???

Here comes a long story in short format....

I also remember while being on the roof of the tafe I saw two dead birds that had been shot with some form of air rifle or .22 cal rifle...

So I formed the conclusion that rednecks may have been living near by... :rofl:

But then I guess rednecks shot birds all over Brisbane... :)

My point being you know how you form an opinion of someone or something, and no matter what someone else has to say they cant change your mind... ???