SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

nice man nice...december is closing in pretty fast isnt it

just some speedflow fittings and braided lines to come and she's almost finished :)

Hell yeah i am leaving here on the 4th of December

Not long to go then mate

SIK! We nearly went to minx the other week, but a friend advised me that they only get down to G's, AND you don't get to touch. WTF is that about? No touchy?

Oh and touchy is definitely allowed at the Catwalk Club :kiss:

They initiate the touching though :)

Bah, it's not. I enrolled in a language and applied linguistics course in japanese at griffith uni in brisbane for next year. So i'm staying. Some bullshit about compromise in relationships or something :)

Ahhh yes apparently relationships are all about compramise.

SIK! We nearly went to minx the other week, but a friend advised me that they only get down to G's, AND you don't get to touch. WTF is that about? No touchy?

and no double-ender action then? was it you telling me that or was it someone else? :)

Shane you know the bad part about going for a drive in you R when i get there?

WANTING MY OWN...which isnt the bad bit, its the freakin wait thats going to be the hard bit

Shane you know the bad part about going for a drive in you R when i get there?

WANTING MY OWN...which isnt the bad bit, its the freakin wait thats going to be the hard bit

well i've only driven it for all up id say 12hrs, that was 6 months ago and since then its been up the back in pieces, so the wait has been dreadfully painful, but after the first few setbacks u get use to it lol

Girl on girl touchy feely stuff is always good

ahh yes cant go past it can u, but i hope anna sees my post because it has a meaning to it :laugh:

hmmm...

hey shane is that about the stripper who really wish she had her strap on? :laugh:

that was the first time i went to dinner and i was like"OMG what sort of people have i gotten mixed in with.... ha ha ha I love it!!"

man December is SSSOOOOO far away!!!!!

dam it!

the real question are were the girls hot! :bunny:

i do like quality ova quantity. thats why i love HOLLYWOOD @ The GC!!!!

Ahhh yes apparently relationships are all about compramise.

indeed...

and no double-ender action then? was it you telling me that or was it someone else? :O

I don't know NOTHING about no double ender...

anna's all for touchy touchy with hot female strippers, aren't you anna :laugh:

Oh you'll keep shane, you'll keep!

ahh yes cant go past it can u, but i hope anna sees my post because it has a meaning to it :laugh:

I saw it :bunny::O

I did find out later that they could have gotten into SO much trouble for what they did. Apparently they aren't allowed to take your clothes off, because if an inspector sees, it could be deemed as more than just 'dancing'.

hey shane is that about the stripper who really wish she had her strap on? :laugh:

I do like quality ova quantity. thats why i love HOLLYWOOD @ The GC!!!!

Ahaha she remembered us last week, too! I didn't even tip her on stage and I STILL got special touchy attention :bunny:

hi5 :sorcerer: