SAU Community

Whoretown - Now Interest Free

Squizz

ill say it again

wheres my shortbread???

PS Shane did you walk past the "pig and whisle" today round lunch time???

is there one at toowong? caus i went to the suncorp to sort out ctp (which in the end was a waste of f**kin money :banana:)

is there one at toowong? caus i went to the suncorp to sort out ctp (which in the end was a waste of f**kin money :bunny:)

Nah in Queen street at the end of the mall...

I swear it was you, it was the lunch time rush and a million people were walking past so i didnt wanta yell out "OI SHANE"...

ok i gotta leave for work now or ill be super late!

Pfttt super late, i just got out of bed...

And i went to bed at 8:30 last night... :cool:

I feel fairlly refreshed tho, and i really needed that sleep as ive been stressing about our retaining wall repairs getting down before i go OS...

Nah in Queen street at the end of the mall...

I swear it was you, it was the lunch time rush and a million people were walking past so i didnt wanta yell out "OI SHANE"...

Pfttt super late, i just got out of bed...

And i went to bed at 8:30 last night... :cool:

I feel fairlly refreshed tho, and i really needed that sleep as ive been stressing about our retaining wall repairs getting down before i go OS...

good thing u didnt yell out, caus it wasnt me lol

goin to look at a ae82 rolla with a 20v twin cam in it tomorrow nite...the ideas are flowing :bunny:

Cool... Rolla AE82

I reckon that would be an awesome second car for day to day...

The little 20v engine revs its tits off and they go pretty well considering the weight...

You could have the GTR for cruising, trac days, the bank, etc etc and then have the rolla for ducking down to get the milk and bread... :bunny:

You could have marki jealous... :cool:

yeh that ae82 has had a front cut conversion from a ae101, mod plated, fuel pumps etc etc.

or theres another 20v twin cam ae93. not sure on the motor details though

either one i do get, it wont stay N/A for long :bunny:

i actually use earl's fittings, i get mine from summitracing in the states. i buy ~$500 at a time, bout half the price compared to rockets prices lol

yeh get a hair cut, looking like josh is a bad thing :bunny:

i actually use earl's fittings, i get mine from summitracing in the states. i buy ~$500 at a time, bout half the price compared to rockets prices lol

yeh get a hair cut, looking like josh is a bad thing :w00t:

I love my fringe, but i love my bangs more.

Everyone wants to look like me, im the only surf emo gangster kid.

True miss matched hybrid I is.